Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Yeah, so annoying. My first sub got 1 point :roll_eyes:

Hope Taylor can get a clean sheet and get me to around 70 points.

Hope he gets sent off

1 Like

Mean

I hope he does aswell. Sorry Cristo I canā€™t have myself starting Lamptey with his -1 and Bellerin (9) and Taylor (6 potentially) sitting on my bench

Betrayal most foul :bergkamp2:

Sigh :disappointed:

Yes Taylor!

Should end on about 69 points, which Iā€™m happy considering Salah had to hit the bench and Wilson and Brewster didnā€™t bang.

Not perfect but better than I expected

Vardy transferred in and instantly is captain. He has poor old Fulham :joy::eyes::fire:

1 Like

I woulda waited.

While Vardy doesnā€™t normally play EL games for Leicester (and it is highly unlikely he plays tomorrow given theyā€™ve already won 3 out of 3), anything can happen in terms of injury on European matchday

1 Like

I donā€™t believe in waiting. I do my transfers early to get it out the way then I donā€™t look at it till the weekend.

Hardly ever goes wrong

1 Like

You can sometimes save a bit of money doing it early too, by getting in there before the price rise.

I canā€™t handle the heartache of seeing theyā€™ve got injured the day before thoughā€¦

1 Like

Anyone getting any Man City players in this week? They have quite a favourable run of games (3 of their next 4 games are v Burnley, West Brom and Fulham).

Iā€™d need to take Son out though, so not sure if itā€™s worth the risk, despite Spursā€™ tough run of fixtures.

Iā€™ve added De Bruyne. Removed Aubameyang :cry: stayed loyal with him since GW1. But itā€™s time to go now.

Hopefully you were the jinx and heā€™ll start scoring now :grinning:

3 Likes

I woudnā€™t mind that one bit :smiley: He can score a hattrick every game for all I care!

2 Likes

Iā€™m going for Sterling rather than Vardy, although I might go for both and lose the four points.

Sterling doesnā€™t seem to have been on it lately. Mind you, their whole team seem a bit fatigued at times, thatā€™s why Iā€™m a bit cautious about putting any of them in my team.

2 Likes