Famous Fans

No hint at him being a fan but he was at the game on Sunday

https://twitter.com/karthikadhaigal/status/1699739316723789890?t=Ie9cMJ83YZtzq6XYPjVSdA&s=19

1 Like

Who?

2 Likes

None of these are famous fans lol.

They actually have to be known first

2 Likes

I’ll run it by you next time Callum, see if you’re aware of them, before posting

2 Likes

He’s known by the second most populated country in the world.

1 Like

Not the rest of the world, though

2 Likes

Absolutely riveting that the captain of a team that plays a top 15 most popular sport follows us

He’s one of the best known cricketers in the world. He’s famous.

Cricket is probably top three

Football, followed by rugby (any code) and cricket

Sidenote, @Cristo there will be posts on here you have little interest in. Wouldn’t it be easier to scroll on by?

Celeb Arsenal are dead food bruv. Back in the good old days we had the Queen and Osama Bin Laden.

3 Likes

He’s a renowned and very well respected cricketer, that counts as a famous fan, for sure. (If he is a fan and not just there as a neutral)

I’m not remotely interested in cricket and I know who he is lol

1 Like

I’m not remotely interested in cricket at all and I’ve never heard of the guy.

1 Like

Thanks, but we’ve already established that you don’t know who he is :grin:

Sense he was there as a neutral but you gotta think that type of win can win anyone over to become a new fan if they haven’t already got a team

You’re a relatively famous person within sport and have good contacts around the world. You’re in London and you want to see the best football team in the land.

If he wasn’t a Gooner before he might be now. It took me only one game at Highbury to fall in love forever.

2 Likes

Ranveer Singh & Saurav Ganguly are fucking famous man.
Good for them that they can get away from their fans because they won’t be able to blend into the crowd like that in India.

3 Likes

You’re right, I apologise. I was grumpy last night and decided to take it out on the forum which wasn’t right of me.

1 Like

You’ve been doing it a lot lately :stuck_out_tongue: so knock it out :facepunch: Apology accepted mate.

1 Like

Hope Leper dont see this, he may feel a ban is the only solution