FA Cup 2019/20

Everton where mentally terrified of that opportunity.

Bit like us against United at Old Trafford

3 Likes

They shouldn’t even televise that game anymore lol

1 Like

lelleel you are smoked af homeboy, Walcott is the finest soccer player to ever walk on grass

12 Likes

Everton are a constant disappointment. Pretty pathetic stuff

2 Likes

Toffeewebs a scream right now. All big Dunc would of won and sack Carlo.
Worse performance in 20,30 40 years. Plenty to choose from though.
Was it worse than Milwall away last season arguments. . .

Neverton are shit.

If they can’t even get themselves up for a derby, it’s pointless

Think it was a ridiculous choice for Ancelotti.

Is the draw tonight?

Tomorrow before the game.

Hopefully gillingham beat west ham.

0-0 at HT

1 Like

Finally VAR being used correctly!! :scream:

Lol at the Palace fans chanting “Var Var Var”, desperate to get Huddlestone sent off when 99% of them wouldn’t have seen the incident anyway.

Bet you’d have settled for the booking now, morons :laughing:

Hahaha just saw the Liverpool lineup, that’s absolutely disgusting by Everton.

Last win in a Merseyside derby was October 17 2010, 21 matches since then with 11 defeats and 10 draws for the Toffees :grimacing:.

1 Like

More talk about how Fa Cup replays could be the next to go, especially 3rd/4th rounds.

I’m in favour of letting the two clubs in each fixture deciding on an individual basis, whether the fixture pileup and potential inconvenience to traveling fans outweighs the income etc.

How does this work if the two teams involved decide its not worth the agg? Both are eliminated?

If you scrap replays the only solution I see to that would be:

Arsenal draw League 2 team at home. If fixture ends a draw and the result is decided in extra time/penalties (Arsenal progress) then a percentage of the matchday ticket revenue should be afforded to the lower division team to mitigate the fact they wouldn’t get a replay.

1 Like

Cynic in me says this is to facilitate the mid season break. You know that break where we travel around the world to play a couple of matches.

One of the international breaks at the start of the season could go too.

Well, that was a good start, Boro :rage:

Rottenham 1-0 up after 2 mins