FA Cup 2019/20

Knock me down with a fevver duster, never would have guessed we would draw ManC…

1 Like

Ironically, I’d support Man City whomever they play in the final

Of course they keep the Manchester clubs apart. It’s complete BS. All professional football organisations are corrupt.

1 Like

Handy that they only had to bribe Shearer in drawing the balls this time.

it was entirely predictable

indeed someone did predict it earlier

Liverpool may have won the league, but the trebble is still on for City. They’ll be up for this. No way they have day so bad we win.

1 Like

Poor Newcastle. The game hasn’t even finished yet, and you’ve all written them off. Still only 0-1, so you never know…

Sorry, but no one watching that match holds out any hope for a Newcastle win.

1 Like

What’s the match like? All Man City?

If they achieve it, better season than Liverpool?

All Man City. In the first 20 minutes they had completed over 100 passes to Newcastle’s 15.

Yes and no. For Liverpool it’s huge that they finally won the PL after a 30 year wait. You can’t belittle that at all. But still feel City have the better team and winning the trebble will highlight just how good they are. They were hit with quite a few injuries which meant an unsettled defence.

1 Like

I’m watching it and I have hope :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh I think you’ll find he can.

1 Like

I’m sure plenty will. And Liverpool supporters would do the same to us if we ever with the PL again.

1 Like

If Dwight Gayle wasn’t so shit it’d be 1-1 now

Not as bitterly as Dave is doing tho.

1 Like

All things being equal though it’s a free hit for both sides really.
Neither manager will be judged on this comp this season of all.
In fact Arteta the only one who can really gain imo.

Just saw that miss. Watching online so al ittle behind. They are definitely looking better this half. But I still find it hard to see them getting 2 goals.

Are you serious? :joy:

1 Like