FA Cup 2018/19

Saw that goal earlier and thought it had been sped up. Insane pace.

1 Like

Sign him up!!!

Y’all missing Walcott already? Most people around here were fed up with him in his last few seasons. I don’t think this guy is any better than the 21yo Walcott.
(granted, i’ve only watched the above clip, it’s all I know about him)

I dont think many if any are at all in reality…but there is always one this time being a4tt.

C’mon Chelsea today? Manure are without Martial and Lingard though.

Chelsea tonight then Manchester City to put them out in the next round. :pray:

1 Like

Itd be nice if Palace won it from this point

1 Like

Or Wolves. We’d all be delighted with that :sunglasses:

3 Likes

:unamused:happy Monday to you all

1 Like

Would love Palace or Brighton to do it from here. Really like Hodgson and Houghton so would be delighted for them to win something.

City will win both domestic cups I’m tipping, they’d be my favourites for the Champions League also.

Havent had a penalty shoot out yet under the new rules. United to be the first winners on that system tonight.
More shit for Sarri to absorb.

So this is the stage that the no replays commence ? Really have no idea who I want to win this tie tonight, can’t stand either side.

Wolverhampton for me :arteta:

Anyone but city will do. Wolves or Watford would be good.

They’ll get those balls nice and toasty for the draw later on, the odds of Chavs/Man Utd vs Man City might be 1 in 7 but may as well be 1 in 7 million for all that they will allow this to happen

Imagine being a fully grown man and making and taking this banner to a football match

3 Likes

Pogba :fire:

1 Like

United looking pretty solid so far. Great assist from Pogba too

Pogba! 2-0

1 Like

Lol. Why couldn’t they have kept mourinho ffs.

1 Like