EURO 2024

https://twitter.com/we_global/status/1574861540964143104?s=46&t=hfIrOBotMZIXZe4W0qM9Dg

Norway in pot 3 will be an absolute bastard for someone lol.

1 Like

England, Wales and Scotland in the same pot :face_vomiting:

Ah that Nations League relegation did mean something after all. Apparently England would have been in pot 1 if we hadn’t finished bottom of the group.

They’re not good. Haaland and Ødegaard makes them look like they are but the rest is a joke.

1 Like

Them two is a pretty formidable attack tho tbf

They’re the new Bale, Ramsey, Joe Allen :fire:

It wasn’t that formidable against Slovenia the other day.

There is only so much a world class player can do on his own.

3 Likes

And against Serbia, Norway, were even worse,Haaland was completely stoped, but we are far better than Slovenia. After some years I think that we (Serbia) finaly have a good team.

Ah yes, I didn’t catch any of that game. Decent front 2 you have there with Mitrovic and Vlahovic.

Yeah, and Tadić and SMS are also good in midfield. Defense is a worry I hope Piksi will find the right back 3.

We got Spain love it :joy:

England got Italy

France got the Netherlands

Wales got Croatia

Netherlands, France and Ireland :santi:

Least I’ll get to see Haaland live :joy:

Fingers crossed for a France World Cup implosion and them carrying that bitterness into the qualifying campaign

2 Likes

13 players going away with their national team.

• No senior goalie staying back.
  • From our defence, Blanco, Holding, Gabriel and Saliba staying back. Tomiyasu sounds like he’s having an operation next week.
  • From our midfield, only Vieira is staying and Elneny who’s out for the season.
  • And from the forwards, Jesus, Martinelli, Nketiah and Nelson will also stay.
1 Like

Jorginho and Saka both start

1 Like

You beat me to the punch.

1 Like

Hope they both get sent off after 2 minutes.

1 Like

Italy haven’t got any strikers :frowning:

What about the new fella…Retegui?