England

Are they injured or just shit?

:gabriel:

What a shit midfield

Just shit. And given our midfield is pretty poor, as illustrated above, then that must make them really really really shit.

1 Like

Fucking Delph.

Every one of those midfielders named have performed better than Alli and Lingaard. Good to see the likes of Mount and Maddison ahead of them.

Winks and Rice are two more of them players that this country produce like Barkley who you never no what they actually do or expect to do. For some reason sections of the media drool over them for about three years and then forget them.

Of course The Athletic writers and subscribers won’t get duped like the rest of us plebs.

5 Likes

Yep.

4 Likes

@Stroller notice how he only quoted part of your post. The part he left out is why you didn’t get a like, despite him agreeing with your entire point. As a subscriber he takes digs against The Athletic very personally, gotta watch what you say around him and @Calum these days.

7 Likes

Yeah we’ll never be able to pull their journos up on bad articles. They’ll just delete them.
It’s a fucking cult I tell you.

1 Like

Underrated post, should have at least ten likes.

3 Likes

@SRCJJ saying “yep” to agree with @Stroller, who actually took the time to bother articulating an opinion and typed more than one word to do so, now has more likes than Stroller’s actual post does.

Just shows that OA is fucking rigged in favour of the mods, someone needs to call this shit out man. @Bl1nk you’re the one who caused this imbalance, explain this disgusting nepotism you fucking Tory.

4 Likes

Or maybe it’s rigged in favour of guys who show off their muscles… :thinking::laughing:

1 Like

That’d explain my lack of popularity on here then.

All about my lack of muscles, nothing to do with me being a temperamental, pedantic, judgemental prick.

2 Likes

I’d say it’s rather for the love affair of the fillet o’ fish and dry sandwiches.

:pires2:

1 Like

On the old guy. Flat track bullying at its best.

2 Likes

Damn, how you gonna use Bobby, of all people, against me like that?

Also, the sandwich was not fucking dry, the filling was just not spilling out the sides. FUCKS SAKE

Now you’ve brought it back up that Poundland Cristo will probably make it his avatar again

2 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Happy Friday @JakeyBoy :grin:

2 Likes

Not a single Arsenal player in the England squad, assume that’s been the case since Welbeck got injured last season.

Can’t see where our next cap will even come from. Saka maybe in a couple of seasons of development, but still a long shot. Nketiah? Willock? Can’t see it.

Think England could get far in the Euros next year, feels like it won’t quite be the same journey without Arsenal involvement.

1 Like

Holding maybe. If he is playing regularly and if our defence stop acting like knobs then he could get the call.