1 Like

Yup. But even if we couldn’t, Svezia would still be there. :wenger2:

1 Like

:bellerin: Just get lost :mustafi:

1 Like

This is very Tottenham ngl :joy::joy:

Relieve every moment of our 4th place finish in Russia :speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

Then you wonder why not many like them. So cocky.

What’s very Tottenham is the way that Scotland are obsessed with what their vastly more successful neighbours are doing, vicariously enjoying each failure as if it is a success of their own :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

C’mon if Scotland did this I’d laugh as well. Surely you can’t think this was DVD worthy hah.

Fair enough if you got to the final really or beat some big teams on the way to the semi finals but you didn’t.

This isn’t hate either :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah i’d be pretty disappointed if I got that for Christmas. 4th place is just third loser. Not having that mentality in my life!

1 Like

A DVD where England lose 50% of their games lol

4 Likes

Unfortunately we’ll never know if this is true

1 Like

I have no comeback tbf. Jackpot throw from you there :joy:

Pretty much the only time I feel a sense of English national identity is when people take the piss out of the national team and I get the urge to respond in kind haha

I’ve got nothing but love for Scotland in reality, and always want to see the home nations do well. I’d like it if that was reciprocated but I understand why it usually isn’t :slightly_smiling_face:

FWIW the dvd is lame, I wouldn’t watch it if you gave me a free copy

2 Likes

Seen so many shit books out about our run to a world cup semi final ffs haha. Didn’t beat any great teams on the way either.

But yeah England vs Scotland is the oldest rivalry is football so we have to defend that :grin:

It’s like when Liverpool released a book about that 2nd placed finish in 2014.

A bit cringey, but I guess the demand was there.

England made it to the semis for the first time in 28 years, and won a pen shootout so it was pretty momentous.

I don’t have much against England but considering the favourable run to the Semi Finals I think this makes it more embarrassing, I know a SF is a SF but England really only beat Colombia to make it.

England just proved we are superior to Croatia anyway. And we’ll do France in the Nations final too, no problem.

2 Likes

Why are our away fans always an embarrassment? They’ve been singing the 10 German Bombers song as well!

Probably the cynic in me but that Great Escape dirge always has undertones in it for me. D Day events will probably have them fired up to the max tomorrow.

Hurrah

1 Like