1 Like

So was this :poldi:

1 Like

EE DEMAND YE RESPECT LA DEMOCRATIC WISHES AH SCOTLAND! :jakey:

1 Like

Fuck England, tbh.

You sound like an Italian Daily Mail. :bellerin:

5 Likes

Why do our fans insist on being a stereotype? So cringe!

Deserve to get relegated just for people like this, who are probably known as Big Dave from Kettering and Keith from Macclesfield! And these are just the ā€œniceā€ ones, not the ones who are busy smashing up Seville!

Classic Brits abroad

1 Like

y r ur mommas raisin ur sons 2 b liek dat is da q

Not my fault if you are cocky and average :poldi:

ā€œBusquets is no better than Dier. Dier does a similar job to Busquets but he gets a lot of criticism for it.ā€

Sam Allardyce, 16/10/2018.

1 Like

How does everyone feel about the Rooney send-off for the USA fixture? Seems a bit ridiculous to honour someone who didnā€™t actually win anything (or get close to it) with England. Outside of his first tournament in 2004, he was always dire at major tournaments.

2 Likes

I donā€™t agree with England caps being handed out willy-nilly (or as a favour in this instance), but perhaps that ship sailed a while ago.

I think the whole thing is bizarre to be honest and a complete farce. He is just being used to sell tickets.

Itā€™s being called the ā€œWayne Rooney Foundation Internationalā€, yet the FA have said none of the money from the match will go to the charity. What the hell is with that?! Is it even legal to give a game a title like that then not honour it at all?

3 Likes

Beckham must have got more than twenty caps at the end of his career coming on as a sub for the last few minutes of nearly every England game so if Rooney gets one itā€™s probably ok.

I can remember when being capped for your country was a big deal.
It seems as if they are handed out like confetti in this era of football.

Iā€™m guessing the FA and Rooney are both getting a big fat wad to enable this.

He / the FA should just organise a testimonial type game. Ridiculous that itā€™s a proper international friendly, makes a farce of the whole match.

1 Like

I hold international friendlies in such low regard that I couldnā€™t care less about this. If it makes more money, maybe helps raise the profile of football in the States, then have at it.

Judging by the absolute hive of activity in this thread, I guess everyoneā€™s too busy watching the game right now :wenger:

Iā€™m watching it. Havenā€™t been able to sleep all week in anticipation of it. The excitement has been palpable :mustafi:

In all seriousness, though, I really am watching it. Jadon Sancho is good. I know itā€™s hard to judge sometimes when the opposition is poor, but heā€™s been the best player on the pitch. He looks so confident on the ball.

Could Engerland play in the next Euros after Brexit? :thinking: :mustafi: Donā€™t want them in a big tournamente again.

Weā€™re leaving the EU, not Europe. Weā€™re not going to row our little island round to the Arabian Sea