England

It’s absolutely my favourite meme of the last few years. I’ve been bombarding a few WhatsApp groups with them and even got away with renaming two of it “it’s coming home” :grin:

1 Like

Was gonna ask how you feel about England going far sham haha, so you all in on the coming home train? Interesting :thinking: :grin:

Yeah, memes normally tire for me after the first 2 or 3. But I’m enjoying this one for all it’s worth. :smile:

I hope they do go far. Wouldn’t bother me in the slightest if they won it.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t bother me either tbf I have money on France tho so supporting my boys. Not a hate on England

2 Likes

I got Uruguay at 29-1 so I’d love them to steal it.

2 Likes

@Electrifying honestly i hate the reactionary stuff to England just like you but the “It’s coming home” stuff is what Twitter was made for :arteta:

Plus Southgate is already a hero in my eyes haha

Honestly I still hope they get pumped by anyone they play, just cos, and also because (and I know it’s a minority that you reasonable folks can’t do anything about) of the types of people that then are happy if England win (read: UKIP, gammon types)

But Southgate and this group of England players are such a good bunch of guys (minus Alli and Lingard) that you can see why everyone has warmed up to them.

I have too, so I hope you get pumped 5-0 instead of
6-0 :ramsey:

Btw, seen on social media etc that strangely the Welsh are more angry at England’s run than the Scottish :arteta:

Usually it’s the other way round but there you go.

2 Likes

Well regardless I love you Scots. Crazy fuckers with the best sense of humour on these isles :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Fifty now…:wink:

Aww, love you too mate :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

World Cup even taking over the chart’s haha

3 Likes

DhUxCivX0AArupp

4 Likes

Three lions 98 never gets played.

A travesty.

8 Likes

Haha black mirror. Love it.

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I prefer this version to the original…

Also, the song opens with the 96 penalty shootout and the words “Gareth Southgate, the whole of England is with you” Relevance!

2 Likes

But…they are basically the exact same song…

Footballs coming home has literally been stuck in my head all day. Thanks social media.

:hushed:

The verses are different