England

She read it all :joy_cat:

1 Like

Hahahaha oh man Iā€™m in tears

1 Like

Lol her face after reading that was priceless, surely thatā€™s not a real tweet from him though? If so, what an animal. Itā€™s not funny really

1 Like

LOOOL fuckin hell

1 Like

battered the wife could mean he gave her a good dick down, why yaā€™ll hating on the poor guy??? :stuck_out_tongue:

The thought of Phil Neville doing that however isnā€™t a great thought :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

What about Xhaka :smirk:

1 Like

I already have that thought daily :henry2:

LOVE IT! One more this summer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQmmfiNWMzo&t=170s

Josh Onamah?! :rofl::rofl:

Onamah is still only 20 to be fair. They were obviously trying to be clever by picking a 16 year old ā€“ knowing that if it panned out theyā€™d look like a genius.

Iā€™d bloody rather take him to Russia than Jordan Henderson though. I have no idea why I have this hate for Henderson but I do! And donā€™t want him anywhere near Russia come June!

Big fan of Moyes ending Joe Hartā€™s England career.

2 Likes

Him being in the team not on merit for years basically means we have fuck all other keepers with any international experience so Iā€™d not be surprised if he was somehow starting in the WC.

That debut column is pretty pointless for a teamsheet lol

What the fuck does Joe Hart have to do to not get selected?! I know itā€™s only friendlies, but still.

Pleased for Nick Pope and Tarkowski though. They deserve it. Though iā€™d also have called up Shelvey and Lascelles ā€“ quite surprised to see the likes of Henderson but not those two.

3 Likes

Where is Kane? :poldi:

Ah here he is :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

Shelvey is a hothead and a liability at times but he should get in on the basis England donā€™t have a player like him especially considering Jack isnā€™t getting a look in.

He wouldnā€™t have to start but if you want to open up a game, get quality passes forward and the team high up the pitch you need someone like him in the squad.

Henderson, Dyer et al are the same stoic type that makes a midfield lumbering and aimless.

I agree with you on Pope and Tarkowski, nice for Mawson too, all good players. Pope is looking like heā€™s the real deal.

Why is Livermore still with England? WBA are bottom of the league and he is really nothing special.

Joe Hart is a turd amongst the cabbage.

He gets picked solely for his ā€œinternational experienceā€ which weā€™re meant to believe is like, really important for tournaments but then it ends up that heā€™s the only English keeper with any international experience because none of the other fuckers can get a game. Itā€™s a vicious cycle thatā€™s fucked us for a good 4 years or so.

3 Likes