Emiliano Martinez

I think most of the restaurants on Edgware Road are shit to be honest with you. Just standard Lebanese stuff across the board.

Definitely the place to go if you wanna be around Arabs though for sure haha

1 Like

Fair. Tells you how little I know about London lol

Where’s better?

Haringey, Enfield, Stoke Newington

3 Likes

Depends what you’re looking for to be honest bro. What kinda cuisine?

Let’s say Lebanese. Or Iranian

Iranian - Bayswater.

Alounak and Hafez are both :ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Brompton Road has the best kebab I’ve ever eaten in my life bar one place in Malta.

Al Arez - it’s absolutely banging, so fucking good. Absolutely massive as well if you get a large mixed (think it’s £8.5 which is pricey but it’s enormous).

Has to be good I guess, with the kind of Arabs hanging around there haha

2 Likes

Yes. I need the place that does the best kebab.

Obviously that’s not the only thing they do, they have a very varied menu and pretty much all of it is fantastic. I just always get the shawarma as I bring it back to work with me, and it is sublime.

1 Like

Can’t believe this joke with the baklava is still going on in Big Emi’s thread lol

Haha, bro I wasn’t being sarcastic. :arteta:

I fucking love kebab. You just reminded me. I had one in some place on Edgeware road last time and it was pretty good but expensive.

Ideally good and cheap pls.

1 Like

Might have to extend its remit based on latest convo.

I’ve had kebabs from all over North and South London, spanning over the last 30 odd years…Gotta say, the best kebab I have EVER had was / is from a shop right next to Chislehurst train station. Food is awesome, and NEVER greasy…Love it, and in my humble opinion, cannot be bettered…If you’re local, give it a try…You will not be disappointed.

1 Like

:laughing: ok cool definitely thought you were being sarky hahaha

Yeah if you’re ever in London, it’s right by Hyde Park and Harrods which are big tourist destinations so I guess you might make it to that neck of town.

The regular kebab which is a decent size is about £5.50, so pretty recent.

1 Like

Wait is that where a lot of food stalls are right by a big market near the city?

I might have been to the street.

Borough Market is where there are lots of food stalls near “the city”

5 Likes

Used to go there all the time when I worked near London Bridge. Some nice little gems.

Same, I worked by Monument and used to get lunch there a lot. God knows how much money I spent there over the years. Lots of variety though.

2 Likes

Beautiful place

Nah, that would be Borough Market as @Phoebica said right in Southwark and close to London Bridge

1 Like