Leave him alone. He is drunk.

I’ll take you aswell.

5 Likes

10 inch uncut?

2 Likes

:arteta: So scared of a wee jock.

6 Likes

:joy::joy:

@Luca_from_Italy you won’t be laughing when you end up on the ground screaming Mama Mia

1 Like

Mate I’m fucking on a weird one tonight but @BigWeng_4LYFE’s obsession with that is far beyond my understanding hahaha

2 Likes

:arteta:

:bellend:

1 Like
1 Like

Isn’t that considered poor keeping, considering that you are opting to bring the ball back in the box, rather than gliding it away for a corner kick or away from the goal towards narrower angles?

If he tries to put it to the side it will be in the net the ball is pretty much over the line

Yes and no. That’s usually for supposedly predicted shots. For example, Ronaldo knuckle shot caused panic in the box as it was near impossible to catch, best bet is saving it and trying to rebound it to narrow angles.
This save was pretty unexpected that was kept out of the net due to good positioning and reflexes. Anything goes there. If he were to smartly throw the ball into a narrow angle then the man is a time traveller.

:arteta:

2 Likes

Tbf if he was happy sitting on the bench I don’t see that as a problem. He’s a decent gk for a backup. Only thing is he wants games now so we might be after a goalkeeper aswell now

We have Okonkwo :sunglasses:

someone in the previous position had things so ass backwards…couldnt sort out any extensions pretty much for our best players but have players that we never see contracted to us and renewed staying here for the best part of a decade. I dont know what the hell was going on behind the scenes but it was a farce.

:henry2:

ffs because of the title I thought we loaned him again :joy: