Emiliano Martinez

Yeah, Maryland to Hertfordshire might be expensive. Though, that doesn’t bother me. I’m more concerned that it will take too long

1 Like

I’m sure we could get that expedited to the UK for a reasonable price. :arteta:

Has anyone ever had cashew baklava? I had it once in Disney World of all places.

Would be the more pertinent question

Why are we talking about Martinez in the baklava and knafeh thread?

I don’t really rate baklava tbh, it can be very variable.

If fresh it’s great but it can be too sweet and when not fresh it’s not the same.

Knafeh tho >>>>>

3 Likes

Same here. Way too sweet for me.

A jar of nutella here and there is enough… :poldi:

Take this off topic nonsene to the fraud we sadly kept thread thanks :+1:

20200930_174636

5 Likes

EDIT: Sorry, wrong thread.

No, it’s the right one. If it were Emi between the posts, we wouldn’t have faced this problem

Only a rookie would end up with old baklava. You ask the guy behind the counter when that shit was made before you order it.

:drooling_face:

10 Likes

An extra like for The last of the Mohicans soundtrack.

1 Like

Got Assassins Creed vibes from the soundtrack lol

What’s the story with baklava and Emi?
Also, kadaif gang all the way. :ok_hand:

Argentinian goalkeepers and pastry that originated in the Ottoman Empire are famously linked. I can’t believe we didn’t have the thread properly named until recently.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Whilst I don’t want to get hung up on it, I’m still pissed we sold him.

3 Likes

If we kept him we would have beaten City. Clean sheet and a brace from him.

12 Likes

Did we fly up.

We probably did fly to Manchester as I think we did beforehand when Neville kept banging on about the timescales on the commentary, when we lost to Man City 3-0 post lock-down a few months ago (might be wrong).

Are you still hung up on this flying thing after I mentioned the Liverpool situation :joy:

Of course its no good for our carbon footprint or £s but didn’t the players once get targeted by fans on a train back from Stoke once, who can blame them? :sob: