Emiliano Martinez

Carrots are still purple.

Emiliano Martinez is still overrated.

Well Martinez goes quite red in the face when he’s shouting orders at his defenders. Tomatoes can be red too, which is why I think carrots and tomatoes are terrific overall. Quality performance, probably a 9/10 for me Clive.

However, let’s see what the cabbages can produce next week before we make any hasty judgments. Aubergine with a flick on to the back stick, who knows what could happen

^ this is endlessly fascinating to me.

2 Likes

No Baklava for you Emi

Leno one week. Emi the next. Both gangs in the mud

:).

9 Likes

Do we have other keepers to sell to rest of PL

Outrageous save from Martinelli to be fair

Glad we sacked off this cheating prick.

I’m not. Pulled off some great saves and is such a commanding presence. Take him over Ramsdale any day.

I’m with @Phoebica…Ramsdale by far the better GK. Other than that save, Martinez was pretty average during the match. Not impressed by some of his actions either.

I thought Martinez was very good. On the first goal the initial shot took a little deflection so no time to control the save because of it.

2 Likes

That is a very bold statement.

Bold and accurate :joy:, didnt you hear us singing in the stadium to Emi? :musical_note: Aaron Ramsdale, he’s better than you…:musical_note:

Did they even discuss this fuckery post match? Absolute nonsense :joy:

@Bavin this is a pen right?

2 Likes

Haha that dive while looking at the ref, what an idiot. Another confirmation of how poor this ref was, he was looking straight at it.

2 Likes

Lol I was actually about to comment and say it could have been a pen :rofl:

1 Like

Wait how would it be a penalty for Aston Villa?

1 Like

Jesus impeded Martinez.

5 Likes

:joy: :joy:

Martinez should die of embarrassment - like seriously wtf was he hoping for ? Fckn braincell missing with this one :point_up: