Emiliano Martinez

To be fair, they are only 25 apiece :upside_down_face:

Anteplilar, dude has about four shops on the road (Green Lanes) next to one another. One of the shops is just for desert. Heard Hala is meant to be good, like @BizzySignal mentioned but not yet tried it. Not far from one another.

You get nice warm pide, salad with some garlic and chilli dips before ordering anything from the menu to. Fuckin lush.

4 Likes

Amazing thanks guys, think this will be my next date night. Will be fun to see a part of London we’ve never really been to!

@YJYUX @BizzySignal @Midfield_Maestro

2 Likes

Good call bro forgot about Antepliler.

2 Likes

99% of Turkish Restaurants do this bro :+1:

Imagine conceding 3 goals to Wolves. Not my keeper.

4 Likes

At least Big Emi waited to leave Arsenal before conceding 3 to Wolves, Leno did it in an Arsenal shirt :ooo:

5 Likes

Whoosh

Hahahaha hahahaha nice save cunt

11 Likes

All that Emi or Leno bollocks when the answer the whole time was

8 Likes

Emi’s distribution is wank.

Emi after he saved the pen:

Emi after the rebound:

Bitch.

6 Likes

@Castiel

How satisfied were you to watch Emi faceplanting on the floor?

0 voters

This would work better on the baklava thread

2 Likes

Request you to transfer :pray:

1 Like

Emi obviously has a big point to prove. Seemed super fired up and he really wanted to beat us today.

But yeah, felt pretty fucking good seeing him with head in hands after the pen save. Quite an annoying fucker when he doesn’t play for you tbh

2 Likes

Just a shit Aaron Ramsdale

Twas but a mere passing thought yesterday, as I was having way to much fun watching us actually play well last night, but I remember last summer people were saying that you couldn’t keep Emi and start the season with him as no 1 because Leno is too good a keeper to be sat on the bench, or that it was a poor use of resources to turn down 20m when you have a number 1 like Leno. Turns out that was all bollocks as we’ve just gone out to spend more than 20m on a keeper so we can sit Leno’s arse on the bench every week.

Turns out it was possible all along, who knew?!

Thankfully the club seemed to pivot one summer later and have gone out and got a replacement for Leno without feeling the need to shift him first.

To mitigate a small degree of the smugness of this post, it’s looking like I was too critical of signing Ramsdale this summer before he’d even played for us. He’s made a good start here and I quite like his vibe. Looking like a reasonable use of money.

4 Likes

I think we all were tbf.

He looked increasingly suspect in his opening game with Sheff Utd in the Championship this season.

He’s done well since he came in. Very good 'keeper.

It’ll be nice to see Leno get a run out on Tuesday.

I don’t think they would have done that if Leno signed a contract