Emiliano Martinez

I should be in America in August, obviously border dependent. So I’ll be shouting you for some food recommendations eventually broski.

2 Likes

Anteplilar Green Lanes is the elite Turkish. They have the main restaurant, with a clay oven for lahmacun.

Next door the have a shop that only sells dessert. It’s the whole package.

3 Likes

This is the best fucking thread on this forum dedicated to this godforsaken club.

Got fucking destroyed in the starts vs pudding debate :laca:

Both groups need to get on a level, who the fuck has starters but no desert or vice versa?

Normal people go starters, then main and finish off with a desert. But this forum filled with psychos and weirdos. Everyday I wish I knew a little bit less!

1 Like
2 Likes

If Martinez leaving Arsenal was a necessary event in Messi’s quest for silverware with Argentina, I’m okay with that.

4 Likes

You have to say that Leno injury gave Martinez his career (FA cup, first choice for PL team & Argentinian NT and Copa America).
Funny how things pan out.

2 Likes

Yeah by God, Emi got his one chance and he grabbed it by the balls and never fucking let go.

Good for him.

6 Likes

Just thought I’d get back to this. Starters are a waste of money, give me a massive main, some sides and dessert any day of the week.

5 Likes

Sounds painful.

1 Like

I just don’t understand anyone who would prefer dessert over having an extra starter. Madness.

1 Like

This is the comment of a person who has not been introduced to Knafeh

1 Like

I’ve got a serious sweet tooth, so I’m favouring sweet food over savoury starters any day of the week

1 Like

What about a savory dessert?

1 Like

What about a sweet starter?

Like a watermelon and cucumber salad?

You can usually buy a better dessert and save money and have a bigger portion when you get home.
Starter everytime.

1 Like

If you go to a Turkish restaurant, some of them normally serve bread + cacik/hummus/chilli or garlic sauce + salad for free anyway (or it’s secretly priced into the cost of a normal meal, who cares) so you can stick your starters and double up on some more köfte and tatli :sol:

5 Likes

The bread at the Turkish restaurant I was at when I posted the pic, was divine :heart_eyes:

The chilli dip was so good that it even overtook my usual favourite cacik.

Also, @BizzySignal I criminally ignored your suggestion until now.

I will for sure be looking out for this, looks orgasmic

5 Likes