Emiliano Buendia

Nope. Delia has sold A LOT of cookbooks.

1 Like

I made Mary Berry pancakes yesterday so maybe Delia’s empire isn’t what it once was

3 Likes

ÂŁ20m + ÂŁ1?

2 Likes

Buendia almost with the volley of the season there.
Norwich are already promoted, they’re playing Bournemouth.
The match is on Sky Sport Football.

Well, he scored already. Fucking hell.

Well he’s in luck then, Norwich may legit qualify for the Champions League next season

4 Likes

Buendia coming for the Belgian ESR and the poor man’s David Beckham next season. :skull:

2 Likes

Who is this? Jack Grealish? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Ding ding ding! :rotating_light:

Grealish and Beckham play nothing alike though

3 Likes

It was purely on looks.
I once convinced someone not familiar with football that he was Beckham’s son. :joy:

Did she like them? :grinning:

6 Likes

Didn’t watch the game today.

Looks like he got 1 goal and 1 assist today.
That’s 31 G/A now.

Wonder if he makes it to 35.

2 Likes

Absurd.

Almost at 1 G/A a game.

3 Likes

End product machine. Shame we don’t really care about goals or assists at this club.

4 Likes

It’s all about the Elneny back to Leno partnership :ok_hand:

To be fair you have been the biggest advocate of Buendia on here, and I am now convinced that we should be making a move for him in the summer. Everything suggests that he would be open to a move in the summer if we come up with a decent bid. I do however think that we would utilise him like Norwich, so on the right side of an attacking 3 in a 4-2-3-1. Buendia would give us good options alongside Saka, Pepe, ESR, Martinelli and (hopefully) Ødegaard.

1 Like

I used to want him here as a #10 and later in the future transitioning him into more of an #8 like Cazorla.
I believe @Flexo first suggested here the prospect of using him at LM/LW instead to utilize his G/A contribution.
You can then use ESR at #10 and keep Saka on the right.

A front 4 of Auba with Buendia-ESR-Saka behind sounds pretty interesting to me.
Add Odegaard to the mix who can play as an #8 to pair with Partey and things may start looking brighter.

We’ll see.

Sign him up

1 Like