Emile Smith Rowe (10)

Good move for the young lad, he’s clearly going to be a top talent for years to come along with Nelson and maybe Eddie. He won’t get much game time for the rest of the season if any at all, a half a season away in German Football will do him the world of good. Hope he see’s some game time and isn’t stuck on the bench or not used at all.

I think him and Nelson will be our brightest hopes for Arsenal in the future.

1 Like
2 Likes

He is not even on the bench, tbh.

Pretty sure he’s not eligible, only signed late yesterday.

German clubs really think their banter is much better than it is

It’s very shanter isn’t it?

#deutschbantz

6 Likes

English Bundesliga twitter really is the worst twitter haha

Love that all the responses are along the lines of “stop making excuses, play Smith-Rowe anyway”

5 Likes

apt.

Too bad injuries has hindered his loan spell in Leipzig. Our very own mini KDB is such sn exciting player. Do u guys reckon he will be have his loan extended next season too?

Hope not BRING HIM HOME !

Injured? Arsenal DNA, then.

Guess he is replacing Ramsey next season though.

I think they should extend the loan into next season. I’d like to see how he develops under Nagelsmann – though not sure how much Nelson has learnt from him, but still.

1 Like

ESR is the man. Cant wait to see him fit and ready for Lepizieg.

He only played about 3 minutes, but hopefully many more to come

Hope we give him a chance this season in the first team (assuming we don’t loan him out).

I need a prospect to be excited about

1 Like

Amazing player. Future Arsenal legend. I will bet my ballsack on it.

1 Like

I really like him… for some reason he gives me some Fabregas vibes, even though I realize they are different types of players. I feel more confident about him making it than Nelson, and I really liked Nelson before his loan too (seems his loan was rather meh, no?).

2 Likes