Emile Smith Rowe (10)

Anybody know were this lads up to injury wise. Have a bit of hope in him going forward.

actually forgot about this guy, wasnt he meant to be back at the beginning of this month?

Thats what I was thinking. Go to my ITK @Calum. What do you know mate.

1 Like
2 Likes

Once Man United and Chelsea/Tottenham disappear over the horizon, I want to see plenty of league minutes for ESR in the final 10 or so fixtures, while saving the experience for the Europa League.

3 Likes

Bundesliga bound

3 Likes

Why are we loaning all this brave young english lions to ze germans? :bellerin: @Persona

Fantastic move if true

3 Likes

They finally figured out they have fuckall chance to get pitch time and at the same time play somewhat good football in England lol

3 Likes

Great move for ESR!!

4 Likes

Since Englandā€™s youth teams started winning everything, they are being noticed abroad.

4 Likes

Hopefully he gets some playing time! The Bundesliga is a great platform for these youngsters.

1 Like

Surely thereā€™s a British Bundesliga group chat somewhere with all these guys going there?

To make way for a winger I wonder :henry2:

Because Germany knows 1966 was no fluke and beg for the superior players. :unai:

1 Like

Im a bit gutted on this one. I think he could of been promoted here now. Think he could have played a bit of a role in the Europa for us.

1 Like

I think itā€™s the right move, heā€™s been blooded a bit in the earlier rounds of Europa but now considering he would likely get reduced playing time in the latter stages itā€™s good for him to get some game time elsewhere.

Hopefully they play him quite a bit.

1 Like

Need the big boys in Europa now strolls. Knockout football is unforgiving

I like this move too. We canā€™t afford to risk inexperienced players in the league as we need every point we can get, and Europa games are too far and few between now we are out of the domestic cups. Good experience for him to go there.

2 Likes

Still think we lack depth in the squad and hes a decent option for now. Our bench is weak and with welbeck injured and Eddie going he should stay.