Emile Smith Rowe (10)

Always excuses with this club, playing too much, not playing enough etc etc

Well history usually finds that the best teams want to play because they want to win. No Europe too much Europe, none of this jazz matters when you’re winning.

In any walk of life I’d far rather carry confidence forward than hide behind red tape and sick days

I agree it just boils down to if you’re good enough or not.

1 Like

Smith Rowe Guilding

1 Like
8 Likes

Nice. And we’re not even in Europe

11 Likes

Great goal but still looks tired.

2 Likes

The way Arteta plays him he is a midfielder like Sadio Mane is a midfielder, but that aside - fantastic season for him.

His end product keeps getting better and better and we are desperately in need of just that.

You’d look tired too if you were carrying an entire club. :arteta:

5 Likes

Good to have him fit and firing,

Lovely taken goal.

You simply can’t not play that production… he is doing Freddie things.

3 Likes

He could be our top goal scorer this season and he’s only started just over half the games and he’s not even a striker.
Who needs Aubameyang? :grinning:

1 Like

This kid is single handedly keeping Arteta in a job lmaoooo :joy::joy: love the shit out of ESR would love to see what heights he could reach under a real manager.

2 Likes

Or proper fans who get behind the manager not some twat who knows fuck all .

4 Likes

Obviously I wasn’t at the match but it sounded like the crowd was definitely behind the team today.

1 Like

There was an upbeat feel in the ground, like we knew we were going to win. Was a relaxing victory tbh, none of the usual anxiety. Folks around me were all expectant. Losing the clean sheet was a joke though, Brentford were fucking shite didn’t deserve anything from the game

9 Likes

So much better him in the team than Martenelli. Skill level and all round game gives us so much more scope.

1 Like

They just play the position totally differently. I thought we could have used Martinelli especially in the first half (when ESR was a little meh).

1 Like

Yeah ones way more productive than the other people seem to ignore this for some reason.
Martenelli is an impact player right now.

Hey, here’s a crazy idea!
Why not throw out CRAPAZETTE out of the team and put Martinelli in his place, so ESR and Martinelli both can play?!

3 Likes