Emile Smith Rowe (10)

I really like this guy. Hope he continues to grow.

Most people seem to have forgotten that night against Barcelona if they think ESR is close to Wilshere talent wise :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Cesc like talent?

If so he wouldn’t have broken into the team this past season, its nice to have Hale End kids doing fairly well but bloody hell .

He’ll do well to keep pace with the likes of Mount let alone a unique generational talent like Cesc.

3 Likes

I think we’ll have a very good player with ESR if he reaches the level of Ramsey in the last years and stays fit. But Cesc, fucking hell.

Woah woah woah hold your horses! Let’s slow down and give the kid some breathing room. He’s good but hasn’t shown Cesc level of potential at the same age.

Noone will come close to Cesc, guy was a god from a very young age.

Probably equal to Wilshere, hopefully he’s a bit smarter and improves his game with experience.

1 Like

For real. I’d consider myself lucky to see another Fabregas level talent emerge at Arsenal.

7 Likes

Which pairing at AM would work better?
Maddison/ESR or Odegaard/ESR?
I am scared of the former with both being English and both targeting a spot in the WC 2022. Could see a bit of a rift no?

Ramsey was shit. I already like ESR more than Ramsey. I’m sticking to my guns this kid is going to be a generational talent.

2 Likes

Maddison and its not close. Ode and esr are currently both mincey with shots. Both perform the same link up game whereas maddison is more direct. Would be no rift. They’re not as good as grealish Mount or foden

1 Like

Now I like you.

ESR already better than Ramsey.

Ok you can join the cult of the one true ESR. Our numbers will grow as the season goes on and people realize they’re on the wrong side of history, just like the Pepe defense force which has now been disbanded as it’s not even necessary.

2 Likes

Oh snap

13 Likes

Lokonga ESR is my fear or some hybrid version of it.

Lokonga isn’t even a #10 though?

Was this really from ESR???

Of course not. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Auba isn’t a wide man.

4 Likes

What a generation of football fans.

1 Like

ESR10 Guild

• Sign me up
  • am good

0 voters