Emile Smith Rowe

30m is peanuts

ESR is starting to look really good, and we should give ESR & Vieira one more season.

Eddie and Partey are done here.

The fact that Mikel didnā€™t think ESR could help us yesterday when we needed the goal doesnā€™t look good for him.

1 Like

I think it is over for ESR sadly. Itā€™s very clear that Mikel doesnā€™t really trust him. Heā€™s far more talented than Willock, so we should get decent money.

Maybe far from match fit?

At least we can tell, Nelson was fit.

There have been too many occasions this season where ESR has been unused.

1 Like

What did we get for Willock? Ā£25 million? Weā€™ll be doing well to get that for ESR after heā€™s barely kicked a ball for 2 years.

Nah, I think he has another season with us still. There are more players that will be leaving/likely to leave in the summer. We donā€™t have a huge overhaul and this goes in ESRā€™s favour.

1 Like

At some stage, he has to want to be starting regularly. Looks unlikely here.

Doesnā€™t make sense Ron when Partey and Jesus have been getting minutes after lengthy lay offs.

I think the diminished minutes for the likes of Eddie and ESR means that weā€™ve outgrown them or Arteta is done trusting them.

I donā€™t see where ESR would have been added

Post the 3 substitutions,
We were

Ramsdale
Saliba - Gabriel
White - Rice - Zinchenko
Saka - Odegaard - Nelson
Jesus - Havertz

Zinchenko has experience to switch between LB & CM. You need width so Nelson makes sense.
To add ESR, you would need to take out Odegaard or Rice, which I donā€™t think was ever an option.

ESR for Trossard would have been adequate enough and heā€™s closer to how Martinelli plays on the LW then anyone else.

Heā€™s done.

1 Like

Because they are seniors??

I think itā€™s application too. Not sure Arteta is certain about this on ESR.

Sure he has a plan, but that doesnā€™t look like ESR has the favor.

Jesus for Trossard on the left, ESR for Jorginho.

Itā€™s still the same system that Brentford was able to defend against

Good game, looked perfectly fine leaving the pitch but will need twitter doctor reports to confirm his vitals.

6 Likes

He has a career here.

Not sure about Nelson and Vieira

2 Likes

Thought he had a great first half. Could see he was gassed in the 2nd