Elon Musk (and Ex Twitter)

Fixed it for you.

Knew it was futile you’d learn. Stubborn as hell. Keep posting fake news for cheap likes. Easy to refute anytime

And thanks for wasting more of your time after you “concluded” the session :joy::joy:

Which one of us do you think will eventually relent and let the other have the last word?

Another thread with Jakeyboy (hates musk) vs forever (not a musk fanboy but loves everything Tesla and Twitter)

This battle is gonna live on into my 40’s I just know it.

1 Like

Oofff… risky statement mate. Brace yourself to be sucked into an argument in 3…2…1… :joy:

If you’re gonna label me as a Musk hater then he definitely fucking earns the title Musk fanboy :joy:

1 Like

Haha I knew that would get some attention :rofl:

Hardly a surprise when you mention me by name lol

It’s his and he can do whatever he wants with it but lol

Imagine being one of those cretins who thought he bought twitter to save free speech, when he actually apent 44 billion and turned twitter into a shrine to his vanity.

2 Likes

I believe it was a genuine issue with some bug in their engagement algorithm.

Twitter is a great use case of a company owner constantly interacting with users for feedback & gathering immediate feedback off it’s users.
Plenty would pay to get 1% of feedback.

1 Like

The man cannot post to save his life

Has a man every been more divorced?

This guy is such a dumbass.

4 Likes

I saw the exchanges doing the rounds earlier between him and that guy. I figured I’d be seeing a roll back at some point because the guy seemed genuine enough.

Beyond parody at this stage musk.

3 Likes

Even if he wasn’t, you still can’t disclose an employee’s disabilities like that.

Like you said, it’s beyond parody now. If his goal was to make Twitter worse, he’s absolutely succeeded. I guess my only hope at this point is that he gets some sort of comeuppance.

I can only imagine what his in-house counsel were doing when they saw those tweets. I’d be having kittens if one of my clients did that.

1 Like

Who the fuck says “pics or it didn’t happen” in such a scenario. Genuinely can’t stand his inconsiderate nature here.

I am less annoyed at Elon compared to all the Elon stans who are attacking the guy for his completely reasonable tweets

1 Like

Better to talk to people than communicate via tweet.

No shit, you stupid cunt.