Elon Musk (and Ex Twitter)

You are gonna have to explain it’s gone right over my head

It’s a logical fallacy

1 Like

Oh that’s OK then :ok_hand: :sweat_smile: like I said before I’m full of contradictions and don’t mind admitting it.

I can count on one hand how many Teslas I’ve seen around here. Six-month winters and vast distances will do that. Oh, and there’s this. Not a Tesla but a lowly Chev.

1 Like

2022 growth 40% over 2021.

These numbers represented a new record for the Elon Musk-led automaker and growth of 40% in deliveries year-over-year.

Facts have been in Tesla’s favour for many years now.

Buying more Tesla shares today at the discount price. Let’s go 2023 :sunglasses:

New leaks relating to covid:

1 Like

Biggest loser.

“But chief executive Elon Musk acknowledged last year that prices for new Teslas had become “embarrassingly high” and could hurt demand.”

lol

They cut prices, because Biden admin gives subsidies to the competitors.

A very good move on behalf of Musk and Tesla to stay competitive despite Biden again unfairly excluding Tesla. Not the first time.

Tesla remains having the largest margins and demand is there. Waiting lines are there. It’s all spun in a way that serves no point other than an anti-Musk agenda. :slight_smile:

The facts are in Tesla’s favour.

In 2022, vehicle deliveries grew 40% YoY to 1.31 million while production grew 47% YoY to 1.37 million . We continued to transition towards a more even regional mix of vehicle builds which again led to a further increase in cars in transit at the end of the quarter

Deliveries grew last year 40% YoY.

How is that bad?

Although not just Tesla, this is promising. Interesting for @Jesseviolin - Norway with many buttfuck nowhere places sees 4 in 5 new car purchases being EVs.

The share of battery electric vehicles (BEV) sold rose to 79.3% of all new cars in 2022 from 65% in 2021, up from 2.9% a decade ago, the Norwegian Road Federation (OFV) said.

If the government puts in the infrastructure. EVs are simply the only future.

1 Like

My source is some podcast I listened and I can’t even remember which one but I believe Norway completely took away some tax on EVs and raised that same tax on petrol/diesel cars.

Which just to be clear is me agreeing with what you’re saying about Government involvement by the way as i often don’t. :grin:

2 Likes

That’s great. Considering Oil is Norway’s gold. They still put environment and common sense first.

Now if more countries would follow suit, it would be great.

Swedens new government have done the opposite. Removed the tax reduction for electric cars and lowered the tax for petrol/diesel. Their promise during the election was to lower petrol/diesel by €1 per litre if they win. Every hillbilly and their uncle fell for that.

Turns out they can only lower it by €0.14 :sweat_smile: And that’ll cost us SEK 7 billion.

That’s what you get with right wing incompetence and their populist agenda.

2 Likes

I still think we’re a long way off here (UK) with EV’s the infrastructure still isn’t there and it’s hilarious to see the ques at service stations for something that potentially takes upto an hour to charge.
Also with the current unpredictability of electricity prices, most people thinking solar panels on their roofs being the way forward, add that to your £10k plus costs that over the course of ownership rarely prove value for money.

Meanwhile, I’m currently looking for a weekend toy and it’ll hopefully have a massive V8😁

1 Like

It’s mostly true. They did have 0 tax for years to encourage buying electric, last year something like 70% of new cars sold were electric and now they are gradually adding a little bit of tax back on.

I think now they tax you on what you pay above a certain threshold, which in practice I think means tax on about one third of the cost of a new car or something.

1 Like

The facts have been and still are and will be for the foreseeable future in favour of Tesla and Musk. :slight_smile:

High margins they make - more than any other automaker per sold vehicle.

30% up since the bottom. Guess who has been buying every week of the stock going lower.

Sold at the top, and I keep buying at the bottom, for the next run. Easy money.

2 Likes

Smart man.

I just buy every week and hold, since it’s for 10-20 years. The upside is insane. :slight_smile: