Elon Musk (and Ex Twitter)

:joy:

5 Likes

Hahaha that is pretty funny

“What a terrible era in which idiots govern the blind” - William Shakespeare

2 Likes

Wouldn’t see Bezos or any other rich asshole apologise to anyone the way Musk apologised.

#oneofus

On another note:

The Dumb fuck just became the richest man again despite twitter.

I’ve also never seen Bezos discuss an employee’s disability on twitter, casting aspersions on the legitimacy of their disability.

This is a disgusting way for Musk to treat an employee, flying in the face of all acceptable employment standards, yet here you still are running defence for him. Utterly laughable.

8 Likes

dude really spouts off at the mouth with confidence when someone wounds his ego.

Sad!

6 Likes

You have to say He is THE perfect ambassador for Twitter.

4 Likes

I have to say he’s the perfect cunt.

3 Likes

The platonic ideal tbh.

1 Like

He won’t be getting as many touches inside the box as Arsenal vs Bournemouth from me.

Clever of him to use AI bots as an excuse to create value of reach for verified accounts

1 Like

He’s certainly not a freedom of reach absolutist.

1 Like

I’ve not read into it, but on the surface, this seems like a decent shout. We really need to be thinking very carefully about what the fuck we’re doing when it comes to creating ever more powerful AI systems. It’s not something we should be doing without very carefully considering the potential implications.

Edit: fucking paywall, @Calum I swear you have shared that website that lets you skip in via the backdoor, hook a brother up?

2 Likes

It’s basically that.

Recently AI is getting better in so many ways at a terrifying speed.

Not the kind of AI which is going to kill humans. But the kind of where disinformation is going to be indiscernible from reality. Including AI people who look just like real people.

1 Like

those galleries of AI generated portraits tricks me every time. It’s kinda scary.

1 Like

These are not real people, but AI generated models.

It’s becoming terrifying…

source: Levi's to Use AI-Generated Models to 'Increase Diversity' | PetaPixel

Now you say it, the one on the left looks like her head might not belong on her body, or her neck is a bit abnormally long, but that’s 100% me trying to find visual evidence after being told it’s fake. And even then, I think I’m really reaching.

Shit’s crazy lol

Absolutely not. Nope. No thanks. Get that the fuck out of here.

Interesting.

Development is anti human, expect the globalists and cooperations to actively embrace it