Eddie Nketiah (14)

The Sun exclusive, usually turns out credible. Good track record the past year.
Palace are about to lose Mateta so they need a new forward in.
What’s up with our players testing positive and immediately after getting shipped elsewhere. First Ainsley, now Eddie. :rofl:

Btw, if this happens, this window is about to turn pretty spicy for us.

Feels like Palace have been linked with Nketiah for years now

Them, Brighton and Leverkusen, yep.

Mafeta close to be done it seems. Palace will surely be looking to bring in a striker now.

1 Like

Yep, yep. Sky Sports on it too.
I honestly didn’t expect us to be this active in this window but here we are. Hopefully the club the can get the players they really want rather than settle for what’s available.

Football Daily is skysports. They own it

Have you never noticed why all the videos are from sky haha

1 Like

What do you mean? :joy:
I said Sky Sports are on it too because of your post.
I said “too” because it was reported a couple of days ago that Palace were interested in him to replace Mateta, and some Palace ITK kept hinting at it. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ah lol

Thought you meant sky sports are on it aswell as football daily :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

For what is worth, I didn’t know Sky Sports own Football Daily. I thought they had some deal going on with Sky Sports to get their clips. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

They’re pretty good at getting the ball within 5.8y of the goal this season so it should work out.

Let’s say £20m (homegrown+PLexperience+youth+VAT included).

1 Like

As far as Premier League standards go he really is a shit bastard. Needs to step down to the EFL. Absolute trash.

1 Like

Wasted minutes

I’ll take he at least tried creating stuff. Aside the Saka chance his service was non-existent. Any chances we had involved him. Had to finish that header though.

Enough is enough with this guy.

Has no presence whatsoever. His runs are often pointless and the moments he did have he looked clumsy and unconvincing.

He’ll probably sign that extension after tonight.

5 Likes

Time to hang up on this phone celebration clown

Do we miss out on a training fee if he signs for a foreign club as a free agent? Obviously with a domestic team you get a fee but doubt it’s the same if he goes abroad

He is worth very little regardless… the key is that we don’t go into next season knowing that he may be our #2 striker for some period of time next season… he shouldn’t even be our third choice… or maybe even forth choice… need him gone so we are forced to get reinforcements (thankfully I think this is already forced given Auba situation and Laca contract).

Six yard box merchant. And even that wasn’t useful today.

People say certain players are “good squad players”, but today showed that these squad players are not even good enough to be that!

Whoever has the Nketiah contract extension to hand needs to rip it up.

2 Likes