Eddie Nketiah (14)

Out with the rubbish.

Ok. I was just trying to work out if you meant have a solid EPL career at a midtable team etc, or if you think he’ll make it at one of the top clubs.

I really hope you’re right.

I’m not being funny but he’s only been out on one loan. It was supposed to be season long and when we ended up recalling him I think it’s only natural that we then looked at seeing if there was something else suitable out there for him. If anything by returning now and playing and scoring he’s actually ahead of where we might have expected him to be at this point.

Let’s see him do a Gnabry. Out on loan, doesn’t get a fair chance, returned to Arsenal, offloaded, starting for Bayern.

I dunno why I thought he had been sent on loan before Leeds. Must have confused him with someone else.

1 Like

Big shout from my guy, normally quite conservative in the appraisal of our youth players. I hope your prediction is accurate brother

6 Likes

I was thinking the same. @SRCJJ doesn’t often praise our youth players so there is some hope for Eddie :slight_smile: .

If its not a defender being discussed, his opinion is worthless. Wouldn’t get excited guys.

2 Likes

Italian or Morrocan defender*

:grin:

2 Likes

I was about to like your post but you spelt Moroccan wrong, brother. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

He did add an asterisk

1 Like

Should have given him more than a measly two starts then mate. Given that, and how shit Lacazette is, he might as well be a squad option for us rather than a squad option for them.

7 Likes

Oh fuck off Bielsa

Yeah what a knob lol

Guy scores goals for him and he still won’t start him

Starts him in two games in 6 months and has the audacity to say he’s gonna be one of the best.

What a mad cunt he is

5 Likes

Seems like an issue of expectation.
Bielsa is bit full of himself to think a player would only come to work with him and will be happy even if it means to be benched for 6 months.

Read the whole thing too, he said quite a lot and made little sense. Very passive aggressive, on one hand he said the player(Nketiah or Augustin) is talented and that they promised game time, on the other he’s saying they shouldn’t expect game time even if they play well because of the level and competitiveness of Leeds. He then gave examples of said players delivering but still not giving them opportunities? Complete mess.

I assume we had a recall clause… I always find it humorous when people sign deals and then are shocked and dismayed that clauses IN THE CONTRACT THEY SIGNED are invoked…

And in this case, with very good justification.

1 Like

Bielsa talks a lot of shit, he’s a funny character. Something to take into account here.