EA Sports FC

Legendary match that! We spanked them.

3 Likes

We used to be a force :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@Hass whereā€™s your post about the simulation sliders? Canā€™t find it anywhere man.

Sorry man I had updated it so much after testing and tweaking it like a madman. Finally done a version Iā€™ll stick to until they update the game.

Here it is mate:

FIFA 22 Sliders v5.0 (Next Gen only) - Simulation Paced - Released Build - Realistic Career Mode - Simulation Gameplay - 2nd October 2021

Half Length - 6-7 mins

Difficulty - World Class (start with this as these sliders are designed to make this difficulty legit - modify AI acceleration instead to change difficulty)

Competitor Mode - Off

Player Based Difficulty - On

Defending - Tactical Defending

Attributes - Default

Game Speed - SLOW (absolute must for this)

Camera - Any

Rules - Default with optional Handball ON (except penalties)

Formations - Any

USER GAMEPLAY CUSTOMISATION

Sprint Speed (User) - 5

Acceleration (User) - 48

Shot Error (User) - 70

Pass Error (User) - 65

Shot Speed (User) - 47

Pass Speed (User) - 24

Injury Frequency (User) - 50

Injury Severity (User) - 50

Goalkeeper Ability (User) - 47

Marking (User) - 55

Run Frequency (User) - 5

Line Height (User) - 65

Line Length (User) - 25

Line Width (User) - 46

Fullback Positioning (User) - 62

Power Bar (User) - 50

First Touch Control Error (User) - 85

CPU GAMEPLAY CUSTOMISATION

Sprint Speed (CPU) - 5

Acceleration (CPU) - 60 (this is the main difficulty modifier, raise/lower by 1 at a time if you want more/less of an AI press against you)

Shot Error (CPU) - 70

Pass Error (CPU) - 60

Shot Speed (CPU) - 47

Pass Speed (CPU) - 20

Injury Frequency (CPU) - 50

Injury Severity (CPU) - 50

Goalkeeper Ability (CPU) - 47

Marking (CPU) - 55

Run Frequency (CPU) - 5

Line Height (CPU) - 65

Line Length (CPU) - 25

Line Width (CPU) - 46

Fullback Positioning (CPU) - 62

First Touch Control Error (CPU) - 85

Edit: Here is a video of a match with these sliders enabled:

4 Likes

I think I found the youtube vid where you posted the above in the comments haha.
The slowness is definitely more realistic, however one thing I found is that long balls still go at full pace compared to the slower shorter passes.
I also upped the run frequency as no one would make a move.

Yep unfortunately not all metrics can be modified. Thereā€™s no way to fix everything because once you sort one issue out another one appears. Balls in behind are still the most effective thing and if you cancel that out the AIā€™s attack become way too fast to defend against. Difficult to find a balance.

1 Like

I hear that. The sprint speed, first touch and pass errors are the most crucial and definitely make it a lot more realistic so thanks for that.

I created my own club and started in League Two and currently playing 3-5-2. Iā€™m having an issue with my right midfielder who keepā€™s tucking in as a #6 when out of possession no matter what I do to the roles. Itā€™s bloody annoying. Anyone know a fix?

2 Likes

Is this a decent replacement for PES21 ML @Midfield_Maestro ?

Interesting that you say acceleration is the main difficulty driver, I always found it to be the marking. The higher it is, the less I find I can do.

At the moment Iā€™m 50/50 because I just donā€™t like the way Fifa plays full stop. The scouting system is just very time consuming too, if youā€™ve got 6 scouts youā€™re given 100s of players to go through itā€™s fucking annoying, when you just want to play the game.

Iā€™m constantly tempted to go back to PES21 with the new option file, loving the Parma ML I started last week!

1 Like

Only for these sliders. Most others donā€™t change the gap between AI and User acceleration but usually World Class canā€™t compete or close down easy openings without it. The gap between 60 and 61 acceleration in terms of AI intensity is huge.

Thing with marking is the defenders will track a man running a million miles behind the lines causing a huge gap between CBā€™s. I used to think more marking makes it more realistic and it looks that way sometimes but going high on this causes a lot of strange tracking impacting stamina heavily.

1 Like

Does anyone play this? Career mode has been the same broken trash since like FIFA 15. Wondering if itā€™s finally gonna die and EA will start making actual improvements?

1 Like

Pro clubs as usual. It feels nice this year, the ai actually work and are good for once.

Just waiting for Ea to patch that.

I love it.
Since my fingers are as slow as Pirlo, I canā€™t play against human online anymore.
Career mode is the one I am having fun with.

How is it? Any good updates to it or anything?

@Midfield_Maestro still prefers PES21 ML over FIFA22 Career Mode.

1 Like

I keep flicking between the two but I feel like Iā€™m trying to force myself to like FIFA because I just shelled out 60 odd quid for it. Playing clubs with mates though is good fun :+1:

1 Like

1/ the game more speed up (you could tune it anyway)
2/ I like the AI has more methods and weapons to open up the field, and more realistic when defending.
No more stupid CB faster than your ST but the team defense and closing down is smarter
3/ still same boring 3 questions before/after each game but the number of questions/answers increased
4/ not sure if it is because I am using PS5 and no more PS4, the gameplay is smoother (of course the resolutions and other stuffs are better as well)
5/ another realistic thing is, if you are slack off and putting up a 2nd team, you have a higher chance to lose. I usually rotate my squad regularly and play the 2nd team against inferior teamsā€¦ I could beat all teams basically if playing my best 11, but lost to Norwich when playing the 2nd team

1 Like

Thanks man, still not sure I can warrant spending Ā£550 ish on all of this, got a trip to Milan planned in December and want a new car so need to think about that.

Of course get a new car, man.
No brainer

1 Like