Eredivisie

Fucking clowns

Holy shit. How is that even possible.

Ajax crowned champions tonight after beating Heerenveen 5-0.

36th title :grinning:

3 Likes

Gefeliciteerd!!!

1 Like

Dankjewel! Altijd al geweten dat je het in je had om Nederlands te spreken. :netherlands:

ik heb het zelf gegoogled

That GD 96-17 :rofl::exploding_head::joy:

Probably will be over a 100… Best ever for eredivisie?

Teletekst :heart:

1 Like

Are we still speaking dutch?

Zeker, hoezo?

Crazy qualification game yesterday.

3 Likes

Oi @Bl1nk, at what point do you consider this an assault?

3 Likes

Ffs this is ridiculous

1 Like

Embarrassing at this point. Indicative of a lack of innovative and creative though on ETH’s behalf.

Hahahaha yes please bring him to united

If you dismantle ship A and replace all of it’s pieces with those of ship B, is it still ship A or is it now ship B? ETH needs to provide us with some answers here :grin:

As awful as Ragnick was as a coach you’d think one way he’d be useful is helping to identify players with a similar profile to players the club wants to sign.

I do think some of these links are pure agent talk and/or made up.

1 Like

You have to wonder why Ten Hag gave up a job where he already had every player he ever wanted

5 Likes

Doubt that considering pretty much all of them led to actual offers. :sweat_smile:

It just looks like Man Utd didn’t have a concrete plan prepared or whatever plan they had with Ralf it was scratched off. For what is worth, Tielemans was apparently one of the players Ralf wanted. That stopped being the case with Erik six Hag being obsessed with FdJ and now funnily he may emerge as an alternative.

I do think Man Utd are doing well allowing the manager to shape the squad but for Erik to be so devoid of ideas is weird. I get wanting to work with players you know but he’s really pushing it here.
He should be careful because this can cause a rift in already shit Man Utd locker room with EtH boys vs the rest.

It was one of my fears with us potentially adding 3 new Brazilians in the team and Arteta even addressed that in his latest interview, that he doesn’t want the players to create cliques because of their ethnicities.
It’s hard to control though.

It’s a tough spot for EtH. Like you said it’s super reasonable for a new coach to bring in guys he either has worked with before or guys he knows in some way. (Insert Niko Kranjcar/Harry Redknapp joke here)

But because it’s ManU, the prices are going up and I think Ajax are in a position where they’d probably like to avoid losing face. (@Bl1nk can correct me if I’m way off base here)

So the price gets inflated because it’s an English team, it gets inflated again because it’s a super rich English team and then it gets inflated on the wage side because ManU are in a bit of a death spiral and players are going to want an extra incentive to go there.

I think it’s fair to worry about creating cliques based on nationality or a shared language in a dressing room. I think we had our own clique of French speaking players in the dressing room comprised of Auba, Lacazette, Pepe and Guendouzi not too long ago. There was also (allegedly) a German-speaking clique with Ozil, Mustafi and Kola. But I think that kind of stuff can all be explained post-hoc. If a team has a bunch of idk, Brazilian players and they win, journalists will write that the team has a distinct samba flair (or something cringeworthy like that), if the team loses, they’re full of South American divas who can’t cope with pressure.

1 Like