Eredivisie

Great on last years FM

1 Like

Ajax - AZ 0-2.

Ajax completely outplayed by AZ, too. They’re both level on 53 points now. Ajax look lost.

1 Like

Fuck off!!

That is amazing holy shit!

Also how has it almost been 3 years?!??!

Wow wonder what kind of state he is in though? I remember at the time they said he had virtually no chance of recovery and would be in a vegetative state. Hopefully they were wrong, because that’s no life.

6 Likes

Ffs how cruel to wake up to this situation. Guess he would be going nowhere quick anyway.

1 Like

Bit weird that.

I’d be raging if I was the second division team top by 11 points

They are raging believe me lol.

7 Likes

Was it mathematically possible for them not to be promoted?

Yes. Nine games remaining with an eleven point gap on #3. But if they did finished 3rd there was always the possiblity of promotion via play offs. Got screwed hard.

1 Like

So they’re voiding the season, but then giving European places out based on the current positions. The positions in which they’ve just been told mean nothing :woman_shrugging:

Are they all high?

Probably.

Fair play for making a decision though, at least now they can make plans to start the next season when the time comes.

5 Likes

Our government made the decision for them. PM said Tuesday no events (including football) until 1 september. I don’t know if our FA wanted to continue or just waited on this decision to tell the TV companies they won’t get their money back.

1 Like

That’s a very interesting slant.

The Dutch Eredivisie are said to be considering a stunning U-turn on their decision to cancel their season following the threat of legal action from a number of clubs.

It was announced on Friday that the division would effectively be declared null and void as a result of the coronavirus

Least surprising news of the year

There is no Euros. Don’t see why they can’t wait for a month and start playing remaining games behind closed doors

Our prime minister has forbidden (public) events until 1 september. We can’t play football here until then. This is probably about promotion/relegating and one of the EL spots.

1 Like