Donations gratefully received

I donated for the first time recently, I think it’s fair enough for all the use and insight i’ve gotten out of this forum since I joined.

10 Likes

Thanks for contributing mate, it’s very much appreciated :+1:

Any other option apart from Paypal.
For some reason, Paypal doesn’t take my card.

Not sure actually @Shill

The only account really is the paypal one. I’m unsure why it wont take your card, normally when paying by paypal you dont even have to have a Paypal account you just put in your card details and it’s authorised and done.

1 Like

Paypal blocked it but i will be trying the card detail option outside. Just being lazy

Donated yesterday. Far better value for money than The Athletic.:upside_down_face:

13 Likes

Thanks Stroller, much appreciated

1 Like

@Calum can’t believe that his site is still free!

Thanks for the donation mate :+1:

5 Likes

I don’t mind paying for stuff I enjoy haha if OA ever done it I’d pay it no question aswell :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Donated.

Had to get a new credit card as Paypal was being a bitch with the last one.
I was meant to make this donation last year so will make another in couple of months

8 Likes

Many thanks Trion, much appreciated

1 Like

you guys missed out on making money from Cal every month, could have set it up to charge for OA but instead of only made it for him, without letting him know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Threw in yesterday. Sites been a massive help during this thing. Plus havent had a bet since it started.

9 Likes

I will do the same actually. Been a while since I donated. I was listening to a football podcast and they mentioned they were massively suffering, said if they bring any joy to people’s lives could we consider donating just a pound. It made me think of this website, so yeah I’ll definitely put some money in.

7 Likes

I’m gonna jump on the train. I’ve been unfortunate to lose a fairly large chunk of my portfolio due to Covid-19 but I know so many who have had it worse and unfortunately will have it worse. A few quid won’t hurt.

Will do tonight.

6 Likes

Threw a twenty in the pot over the weekend. In a week where we had 2 of our top 5 posting days ever (bit of a swing on that, I didn’t look it up) the site seems as strong as ever and every little helps. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Also if anyone has donated and needs a gold member (heh) badge but hasn’t been granted one cos Mysty is usually in charge of that throw me a PM and I’ll either figure out how to do it or harass @Bl1nk to do so.

3 Likes

@Mysty come back!!!

On a serious note, I’ll donate more. I wish I could tip @Bl1nk . He has a full time job, keeps this site running and (in non pandemic times) manages 18 holidays a year.

6 Likes

Set up a patreon @Bl1nk

2 Likes