Donations gratefully received

Just waiting to get my Visa approved. Penny pinching these days.

Just donated :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Just upped my subscription :+1:

5 Likes

Popped some money in the pot too :heart:

5 Likes

Well I’ve either just donated twice or not at all, I tried using the option of donating without logging in to PayPal, put in all the details and submitted, it thought about it for a minute and then just basically refreshed clearing all of the data I’d put in.
Did this twice, so let me know if it’s gone through in the next day or so, otherwise I’ll try again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You should have got an email notification if you did pal. I did anyway

Just donated as well!

How much are the monthly running costs?

£20

Okay well I didn’t get an email so I’ll try again next time I’m on my laptop :upside_down_face:

Keep 'em coming people. Mods going out to lunch next week.

15 Likes

Oh great! Well with the donations so far I imagine we should be good for a few months then!

Fucking hell imagine if you actually did that :poldi::wenger:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Executive meeting over cheese souffles in Le Gavroche

4 Likes

Thank you to everyone that has donated recently and in the past. It really is appreciated. Our hosting fees are around 20-25 pounds per month and the site relies on donations to keep it going really. Since moving to the new hosting about 2 years ago it’s been great, hardly any downtime and the site is always quick and responsive. So it was well worth the decision to move to both the new forum platform and hosting.

Thanks again guys.

17 Likes

Wooo community!!!

1 Like

they all get a big mac and a mcflurry

1 Like

Dontated

4 Likes

Done.

4 Likes

Thanks to everyone for your generosity :kissing_heart:

Donated, the donate by card option just wouldn’t work for me so I reset my paypal account and did it that way :slight_smile:

4 Likes