Donations gratefully received

Ladies, Gentleman and Non Binaries.

We’d love a little bit of help off those of ye who can afford it in order to help us keep things going here at OA. There’s a couple of months hosting fees left in the pot which is when we start getting a bit nervous and seeking some help.

Anything at all greatly appreciated. A few of us mods have gotten the ball rolling already.

Just click that lovely little donate button underneath your avatar on the homepage.

Thanks.
Your ever friendly, helpful, would never call you a cunt, OA mod team. :slight_smile:

I’m keen. Is PayPal still the only way to donate?

1 Like

Yes. But if anyone has Revolut I’ll accept it and put the money in the pot through the PayPal.

Shammy, I take offense to this as I’m gender neutral

Just donated a little something since you asked so nicely. And I’ve grown to like some of you… ok, all of you.

3 Likes

I’ve got Monzo but I suppose that doesn’t help much.

I think my issue is I don’t really trust PayPal very much as I get so many scam emails related to PayPal.

Is there absolutely no way I can donate by debit card? At the end of the day I’ll do pp if I have to but I would vastly prefer a debit card option

It’s scary how legit some of them look too

1 Like

I’ll defer to @Shill for your query @Cristo

I don’t think I’ve opened a PayPal email legit or otherwise in about 5 years.

@LukeTheGooner I’ve got you covered in the Non Binary so. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I only use PayPal to donate to OA every year. I’ve had no problems. Just put your credit card on it and your fine :+1:

4 Likes

I’m sure non binary is where you don’t associate with either and what I said is when you associate with both? it’s all way to confusing

I’ve got Monzo if anyone prefers that. I’m way more trustworthy than PayPal, I promise :unai:

5 Likes

I’ve just donated.
Keep up the good work.

I get more entertainment and enjoyment from this forum than I do from the club. :grinning:

9 Likes

Yep. I use PayPal all the time, never once opened an email from them.

The fakes are easy to notice tbh.

I tend to only get emailed after making a payment. Any other I emails from them get discarded without reading.

bet you donate more to the love island forum :wink:

Terrible patter. Don’t give up the co op job yet

we have these headsets at work and they always tell me to stop talking and making bad jokes

3 Likes

I’ll donate tomorrow lads, I’d be lost without my whinging on this forum.

7 Likes