Denis Suárez (signed)

Instant service. Thanks elec (if its true. If not then thanks for nada)

1 Like

Being Barca’s bitch again here.

Announce Suárez

1 Like

I don’t know much about him but at his age surely he is nearly at his peak and won’t be bought for potential.

He looks more like a Wenger signing because he is skilful, fast and good going forward but maybe too lightweight for the PL.

From what I’ve seen he looks great a dribbling and has good ball control but sometimes the end pass looked a bit off.

Does anyone know if he a replacement for Ramsey or Ozil, or maybe Chamberlain or Walcott?

Player thread created & unlisted

2 Likes

Where do you get an ‘extra 100m coming in from new stadium deals and shirt deals’? Because I have it adding up to about 100m, which is an extra £45m. I haven’t factored in the sleave deal though

Can we pay a bit more to get him to add an ‘n’ in his name?

1 Like

I actually believe you :wink::eyes:

1 Like

ok maybe not an EXTRA 100m but the new shirt deal is 30m more than the previous and i am sure the emirates deal will be far more than the 30mish we were getting before but add that to how much money we have in the bank and also what we clear off the wages we should be doing some significant stuff in the summer.

Maybe a small win but this is just the smart way to do business. Really looking forward to see if Denis can earn the move

Great negotiations by Sanllehi

1 Like

If indeed true, it was a result that I deemed as impossible. So yes, very good result!

He’ll set the league on fire and Barca will want him back.

1 Like

This one will go on to the end of the month

What a joy haha

Wish we had pinched Malcom last Jan before the whole Barca/Roma mess. He’d do well in Emery system.

1 Like

Could just get Malcom instead…

Edit: ffs autocorrect

1 Like

As always with our deals.

1 Like

These kind of things only happen to us. Like, seriously.

It’s a little different than the typical late-Arsene summer transfers where the club was being indecisive. This looks more like we reached some sort of agreement regarding the loan/loan plus obligation to buy arrangement but maybe Barcelona have a better offer to get rid of Malcom on a permanent transfer right now.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s like that but I was refering to that always some fucking weird detail appears and we can’t have the player. Luis Suárez, Lemar/Sanchez swap, Adli, that left back from Ligue 1, now this.