Denis Suárez (signed)

22m Total? The price seems to be increasing with everyday.

Someone tell Raul hes supposed to be negotiating on our behalf and not his former employers >.>

2 Likes

He will be our Salah, you heard it here first!!!

He is on loan FFS! :roll_eyes:

Isn’t the rumour going on loan with a promise to buy in the summer ? :eyes:

1 Like

8m of it is probably going to Denis’ father.

1 Like

Ok so 40% of our likely summer budget is gone, let’s hope that Saurez starts delivering some productivity in ways we haven’t yet seen before.

If he delivers, Someone will come in with 30m bid for him in summer.

Should be interesting to see how he performs. He’s clearly a player Emery has advocated for

That’s not how transfer fees work and you know this very well. And you also have no idea what our transfer budget for the summer will be so you’re just plucking a figure of £50m out of thin air.

As an educated guess I think we’ll have a net spend of around 50 million quid. I’m hopeful we can raise funds to get that up a little, but we don’t really have that many players that we’d sell of value.

Though you’re right we may well pay that figure in instalments, meaning it wouldn’t be as large of a chunk of the summer budget.

Oh Mo he won’t :grin:

2 Likes

I think it will be more than that with commercial deals getting re-negotiated freeing up more money. The new Adidas deal is worth 60m a season, so that’s 30m more. And the new Emirates deal is 40m a season, which IIRC is 15m more. So we have 45m extra to play with off the bat on top of the typical 70m net. Then with Ramsey, Cech, Kosceilny, Lichtsteiner and Welbeck all leaving. That’s at least 450k freed up in wages. Then we might be able to shift 3 of Mkhitaryan, Ozil, Elneny, Mustafi and Xhaka. That would be more wages freed up with maybe some fees coming in.

1 Like

Yeah lets pray that’s the case, hopefully we have at least 150 million pound to spend in the summer, because we desperately need it.

I think this will turn out to be a good signing, kid has a decent footballing education, I hope Emery knows what he wants from him.

1 Like

He’ll turn out better for us than he has for Barça, where he hasn’t really been given a fair run in the team.

The only question mark is what his ‘ceiling’ is in the game, I’m not sure what we can realistically expect from him and if he’ll be a useful playing in getting us back into the top four.

1 Like

Nothing from Ornstein so far, strange.

Well he could be the solution to the hole in the Ozil layer.:sunglasses:

1 Like
1 Like

Luis?