Denis Suárez (signed)

Mate I have no faith our club will make a better appointment next time either.

But if you lose the hope that we will, then what do we really have to cling onto ?

Next 18-30 months IMO will just be a waiting game, we know the club probably won’t off Emery before then.

Sorry pal it’s probably overtop to be negative that we’re replacing Mesut Ozil with someone that’s mid 20s and thier most productive domestic season consists of 4 goals and 4 assists.

Don’t know why I’m so undewhemlned about this whole situation.

you are fucking underwhelmed with anything and everything it doesnt take much to make you whinge and fucking moan like an old biddy. So badly wish this forum would have a block so i can disregard your posts getting so hard to read now i cant stand the constant negativity its beyond draining. Thank fuck i aint around you in real life i genuinely feel you would make me want to top myself.

If ones opinions in real life can affect your state of mind that dramatically you should probably seek help, signs of a problem from within yourself.

@Maverick79 old chap you’re going full oompa about now. Never go full oompa. I have experience with this, it doesn’t work :smile: (slowly sneaks out the back again)

4 Likes

no i dont think so, there is a problem with you all you do is fucking moan. You dont like the club owner, you didnt like wenger, you dont like emery you dont like the squad players the players you dont like now that are likely to be moved on you dont like the replacements. You dont like the tactics, you dont like the formations you dont like ANYTHING…so why do you support a club that find NOTHING to like about or are you just here to just say your bit about how shit you feel everything is because you sure as fuck dont support anything in this club.

I just want to clarify, I wouldn’t say I didn’t like Wenger, I simply just thought his time was up 5 years earlier than when he finally left the club.

I respect the succeses Arsène have to this club in his first 15 years of management predominantly, but if he did leave 5 years earlier we’d likely be in a better position.

1 Like

@Maverick79 While I understand your frustrations towards @Aussiegooner , this constant flying off the wall style of a reaction with several members of late is getting a bit much now. Either take it to PM, or please learn to refrain from biting at what other people write at every opportunity.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t class it as biting as from where I see it you can only bite if trolling is happening and I see none of that.

Mav is just doing a Luca haha

1 Like

Missed the part where we are selling Ozil for 17 mil. Surely a bollock and Atletico can’t afford his wage.

1 Like

You’re the one who seems to be a fucking snowflake, what with how you get so fucking triggered whenever someone says something negative.

5 Likes

Most definitely a bollock.

A whole left nut.

3 Likes
1 Like

oh because i cant stand constant fucking negativity i am a snowflake, i consider that being a normal fucking human. I say that if you see constant negativity as normal something is likely more wrong with you.

I don’t if you can justify it as negativity when 80 % of my predictions regarding the team have come into fruition since I’ve been a member of this forum.

If Emery has a challenging for the league title in 24 months and competing in the last 8 of the CL etc, I’ll be the first to put my hand up and say yeah I was wrong.

Ill hold you to that, and i will do the same as i did when i realised i was wrong as heck about wenger, but at least give the man a chance to even build he squad he feels he needs to his style and give him at least a couple of seasons.

Higuain to Chelsea…my god we’re fucked.

He’s nowhere near the player he was 2-3 seasons ago. Still an upgrade for them at the CF position though.

1 Like

With respect mate you said yesterday that you would judge Emery in May. Seems today that you have already judged him.

1 Like

Hahaha I’ll try my best to lay off Emery for a while then mate.

I do think that best case scenario under Emery is winning a Europa League and having a short lived return to the CL, but I’ll do my best to not criticise him at every opportunity for the rest of the season.

I’m hugely concerned that the main reason Emery got the Arsenal job was his level ambition matched that of the board and owner.

Remember the interview with Raul when he came in ? Talking about the owners ambition being to win and or compete for the EPL and CL ? I’m not sure anyone believes that total bollocks.