Denis Suárez (signed)

Fair enough. We’ve been pretty inept in our negotiations last ten years. The whole Gary Cahill debacle comes to mind, not that it was entirely Arsenal’s fault.

He can play right-back too? Or was that Sergi Roberto

Sergi.

:eyes:

1 Like

Instagram confirmation how 2019 !

Basically over the line isn’t it?

@Bl1nk get it done :wink:

8 Likes

Announce Suarez, @blink

No Bl1nky, not yet old boy. Resist.

:wenger:

9 Likes

I’m going to get sick if this will be announced after their Copa game next wednesday and he participated in it. We’re such a bitch club of Barcelona. I hope all this Spanish crap is gone as soon as possible. It makes the club less sympathetic.

2 Likes

We got him! @Bl1nk

@Bl1nk

3 Likes

He’s already told you he’s made and unlisted the thread! :wink:

It’s not the same that doesn’t count unless we all see it.

Can’t say I’m that bothered

6 Likes

And this is precisely why we don’t let @Bl1nk make premature player threads anymore :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Haha to be fair I never believed in this one. None of the reliable sources ever mentioned it was close.

i dont see this lot as a reliable source to be honest. As a person mentioned in the comments how can it be that the player said he is staying until next season so the player who was liking our players posts on social media etc somehow dictated how the move is gonna go down, but then say that the problem is between the club as negotiations have broken down. What did Suarez have a hand in his own negotiations was he in the meetings.

If he comes cool, but if not it is not gonna be the end of the world either.

Expecting Banega rumours to return…anytime now.

1 Like