Denis Suárez (signed)

Given that KDB got 10 goals and 20 assists and Salah average either a goal or assist per game the same season Chelsea won the title, I’d say no it’s just total Mourinho killing creative talents as he does.

At lesser clubs where the pressure and all that was a lot less. Salah was actually at Fiorentina when Chelsea won the title. If somebody didn’t give him (another) chance it would be Conte.

1 Like

Guess we’re all supporting Rayo Arsenalanno now

6 Likes

It’s got a nice ring to it

2 Likes

We definitely need to shoot for better than Suarez but it isn’t the worst loan deal that’s for sure. And if he ends up being a bench option it’ll be nicer to call upon Suarez than it is to call upon AMN and Iwobi lol

1 Like

I’ve got lots.

Woolwichencia, Goonereda, Real Socieaerse, Arsevilla, Lebanter etc etc

Feel like I’ll get a lot of use out of many of these.

Malagooners?

1 Like

:arteta:

Rumours are that this will be funded by a £17 million sale of Ozil to Atletico.

Ozil the weakling apparently, doesn’t work hard, but favoured by Mourinho and Simeone. Hmm

We truly have got the worst of all worlds, I have no reason to not think that this club is being run by people actively wanting it to fail.

1 Like

Of course we’ll cave in to their demands for Denis Suárez of all players :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

So Suarez and James on, Ramsey and Ozil out?

Brilliant.

Villarseneall

1 Like

Only Arsenal could turn Alexis and Ozil into 17m, Denis Suarez and Mkhitarian.

:facepalm:

9 Likes

We’re selling Özil for SEVENTEEN MILLION?! This club is in ruins.

£17m would be alright business since we were losing him for free and he signed the extension as a wengerboy. It probably recoups most of what we spent to keep him here. If circumstances have changed and he’s not as valuable to Columbo and Emery as he was to Ivan and Wenger, there’s no point him sticking around.

2 Likes

Still 17m is pathetic for a player of his quality. Nowadays Championship players go for that amount.

1 Like

I agree, hypothetically it isn’t so bad considering we would get his salary off the wage bill. However, it would still be a PR disaster but I suppose they have gone hand in hand with the club for years now.

With that said I doubt there’s truth to this.

Denis Suárez into the squad and Ozil out( if the rumour is true ) , Emery is such a bum. Hopefully we aren’t stuck with him for to long and we get our next managerial appointment bang on.

oh do shut up you fucking miserable snowflake

1 Like

Can blame Emery, but to be fair to him, it seems like Sanllehi was the one that pushed for him over Arteta and hired him, Sanllehi is the one giving Emery more say over transfers and taking over Sven’s space.

I have no trust that that guy will make the right hire after Emery.

Ideally Emery would go but Sanllehi too if we are to actually progress.

1 Like

you guys need to grow the fuck up. Hw the fuck do you even know that any of these moves will be met with such utter failure how do you know for a fact that emery is going to result in failure you know fuck all of how this is gonna pan out. Support the team and see what happens instead of fucking moaning and acting like little children all the fucking time that think the sky is falling with every single fucking movement the club makes.

1 Like