Denis Suárez (signed)

Well we are a Europa League quality club right now. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Given our reliance on past title wins to boost morale, fucked up ownership situation and bizarre squad construction we fit right in with Milan, Napoli and the other EL clubs.

3 Likes

Allegri or any other big manager are not coming so get a fucking grip and get user to out new level.

Backing the manager. Fuck Ozil.

6 Likes

Exactly. No one is bigger than the manager.

I’m well used to our new level pal been that way for some time now… Just such a travesty that a club so wealthy, in such a prime location, with such a rich history has stooped to this level.

Happened to the likes of Leeds and Nottingham before so who cares.

Last time I looked they weren’t based in lavish central north London, also they aren’t anywhere near the top 10 wealthiest clubs in the world like we currently are. Apples and oranges.

Leeds were a top 4 club before going bankrupt.

So we’re bankrupt are we ? Oh now I understand why you said the the same thing happened to Leeds and Nottingham.

No, but we have fallen from grace. Get used to it, instead of moaning.

Like when Chelsea fans backed Mourinho as he shipped out KDB, Salah, Mata and Lukaku :sob:

No, it’s nothing like that at all.

Maybe De Bruyne, Salah and Lukaku needed those 2-3 years away from Chelsea/the top to actually develop? It took some time for these guys to get back to Liverpool/City/United.

1 Like

It’s exactly like that. Not using the best creative assets and playing shit football with cloggers.

2 Likes

How about give all of them game time and they develop anyway and you have one of the best sides in the world?

1 Like

You simply can’t make any excuse to leave a healthy Ozil out of an 18 man squad, with some of the bums we have in the team it’s simply indefensible.

2 Likes

It’s not like that though. Those players were all young and unestablished (other than Mata) at Chelsea. Ozil is anything but here and there is clealry a clash of some description between manager and player. Emery is clearly a manager who needs the buy in and he doesn’t have it from Ozil so fuck him.

2 Likes

Or how about Willian and Fabregas actually being better at that particular time which lead to winning the League title in 14/15? Same for Diego Costa and Lukaku. Imagine Lukaku getting game time over Costa.

1 Like

Mata wasn’t young and has being dropped and shipped out for the same reason Ozil is being frozen out. How about the Roberto Baggio analogy at Milan?

Some managers want workhorses and freeze those players out

Also Ozil was pressing far more than usual at the beginning of the season but it affected his creative play because he was defending more.

1 Like

I’m not interested in converting you to my way of thinking tbh.

The evidence I can see suggests Ozil isn’t on board with Emery’s plans and Emery has acted accordingly. I support that.

4 Likes