Denis Suárez

He’s catching stray shots from all corners of the forum :rofl:

3 Likes

I made my post before reading the rest of the latest posts, so wasnt intending to pile on after two others already digged him out in this very thread hahah

1 Like

Haha Aussie is a big man he can handle it. He knows how it goes anyway, he’s relentlessly negative and he gets a lot of stick for it. Fast forward 18 months later one of his 25 negative predictions comes true and we won’t hear the end of it.

Good guy though so it makes coming at him harder :joy:

5 Likes

The accuracy :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Literally what I am doing right now! :joy:

He is a grumpy koala.

1 Like

Hahahahaha that made me laugh :joy:.

2 Likes

Looked very rusty. Felt like he was U-17 kid coming on. Doubt he can help us considerably in the next months. Hoping he knows the language and can communicate with others. Will save him a lot of time adjust, and could possibly earn him a permanent move as well.

Or a grumpy one :wink:

2 Likes

Basically the same as food insults Luca. Don’t fucking push it.

Sorry, didn’t mean to abuse @Aussiegooner. He knows i am joking :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hahaha I take absolutely no offence to any of this sort of stuff, I’d hate @Luca_from_Italy to receive any sort of reprimand for this type of posting :joy:.

5 Likes

If you can’t call an Aussie a grumpy kangaroo I think we should just delete OA

10 Likes

Haha you’re such a great Dane. Come at me OA

3 Likes

There is no difference between calling aussie a kangaroo and me a jock haha. Over moderating imo

1 Like

The point is that there was a time when the forum was overflowing with food insults and it was fucking embarrassing thinking that newcomers would take a glance, think we were a bunch of absolute cretins and not want to sign up.

I wouldn’t have signed up to OA if i had discovered it at that point, the place was at risk of becoming a joke.

Also thats Luca’s starting point, its relatively harmless but he has no self control, and from there the acceptance of certain comments leads to him making the kind of comments that we really should have outright banned him for, but didn’t because everyone likes him. Around that time, you then had AC start making outright racist statements too. It was damn hard tocseperate the harmless stuff from the less pleasant stuff.

A line had to be drawn and we drew it where we saw fit, because it was easier to try and cut all that shit out rather than having to approach everything on a case by case basis and make rulings on an ad hoc basis each time someone said some stupid shit.

If you’ve been on other forums then its pretty obvious that accusing us of over moderating is bullshit. The fact Luca is still here makes a mockery of that notion.

Oh and Luca needs constant reminding to behave himself, shamrock has every right to step in and tell him to cool off.

7 Likes

Ok, i do apologize. No problem.

If it’s any use to have my input as a fairly newcomer, this place as it is right now is great and I love being an active poster. Banter is right on and the strong relationships between users is evident. I love the community here. Keep it as it is and continue the great work all!

Just to slide back onto topic, I like Denis Suarez.

17 Likes

If people would prefer I can just ban Luca once and for all and the problem will instantly cease to exist. If you think I’m having a good time imposing such ridiculous fucking rules you’re out of your fucking mind.

Agreed. @Luca_from_Italy , this needs to stop too.

3 Likes

Noo, you can’t ban @Luca_from_Italy.
Without him, OA would be like Two and a Half Men without Charlie Sheen :facepalm: