Denis Suárez

Welcome along mate.

Lets hope this doesn’t go down like it did for Krychowiak at PSG lol.

He seemed to be an Emery man then got treated like shit.

No Ramsey isn’t a better footballer, Suarez’s technique and control is 100 times better than Ramsey’s. 1 player has got countless opportunities most of which he’s failed at where as another has got hardly any game time because he’s been at two of the best teams in the world.

Judge Suarez once he gets regular game time and not on the time sample size we have

I think the Ramsey thing has played out - sadly that one wonder-season/half-season didn’t translate and while I still think he is a useful player, he is undisciplined and inconsistent and never reached anywhere near WC level. Suarez hasn’t been given proper chance but clearly has technical ingredients… I wouldn’t say he is guaranteed upgrade per se, but it seems smart investment with no downside and the Ramsey ship has sailed anyway.

We need plenty of help all over the pitch and lack quality all over the pitch. Going to take some time and we need to get lucky with a few youngsters and/or shrewd buys. Really hope ESR and Nelson step up big time - they could be massive for us moving forward. Saka behind them and we need Medley to blossom and acquire one or two other top defenders… so much work to do.

1 Like

Technique and control doesn’t instantly mean better player, it may not look as good but productivity matters.

Ramsey is only productive because he practically plays as a centre forward abandoning any other responsibility. He fucks up everything else he’s involved in.

Also if we’re just looking at end product, Iniesta has been shite throughout his career and not good enough to start for Arsenal

4 Likes

Again I have said Ramsey and Suárez are different players so it’s a poor comparison to make, just my opinion Ramsey is the superior footballer.

Although I wouldn’t offer Ramsey the astronomical wages he’s after and I don’t mind Suárez on a loan deal with no obligation to buy.

As for Iniesta, if Suárez brings all the dynamic things Iniesta bought to the table, I’ll be the first to apologise for calling him an average player.

skip to 4:45

looks like quite an accurate strike

1 Like

I’ve hit better

2 Likes

go to arsenal training then and hopefully you will show them how its done you can make millions :giroud:

1 Like

Fucking easy to talk a bag of shite right now like Suarez is obviously better than Ramsey with no proof when you know the chances of being pulled up on it in 12 months time is below 10 percent.

1 Like

I love it when @JakeyBoy unleashes on a Friday night and tells it how it is :syringe:.

8 Likes

:joy:

Fucking hell, I hate how transparent I am. Pure Friday night warrior me

1 Like

Told you are drunk.

@ me in the City match day thread at 5pm on Sunday

1 Like

No, i don’t want to get banned :wink:

8 Likes

I’m becoming cynical over these marketing posts by the twitter account.

So what did people make of his 30 min debut ?

Pretty damn anonymous, but to be fair he was just joining the club in that

Bit like eating a burger from a fast food place. It looks like a burger, tastes like a burger but it’s nothing special.

1 Like