Declan Rice (done and dusted)

A £10m difference isn’t that bad. Usually we’re offering much less :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Kim min Jae rumours been going on for a few weeks tbf.

But the rest agree, seems like the usual transfer bollocks.

I mean you’d think it’s very easy to resolve a 10m gap surely :joy: we add 5m and they accept 5m less…done.

I do think it’s all just Twitter bollocks anyway.

Most of the rumours that appear on here are

I’d love to know what the top 20 longest rumour threads is on this site and how many of them we signed.

Zaha and still it continues

1. Wilfred Zaha
  2. Serge Gnabry
  3. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
  4. Alexandre Lacazette
  5. Kieran Tierney
  6. James Maddison
  7. Declan Rice
  8. Youri Tielemans
  9. Shkodran Mustafi
  10. Dusan Vlahovic
  11. Thomas Lemar
  12. Moises Caicedo
  13. William Saliba
  14. Nicolas Pepe
  15. Lucas Torreira
  16. Denis Suarez
  17. Yannick Ferreira Carrasco
  18. Julian Draxler
  19. Ousmane Dembele
  20. Daniel Ek

Hazard and Mata were also talked about a lot but Melo, Draxler and Lacazette were certainly some of the longest.
Baptista as well.

It was a short period but I remember when you couldn’t stop hearing about this fooker. What the heck was up with Henry “We are here to stay” being buddies with him too.

4 Likes

26 names and not a mention of M’Vila or Frey.

5 Likes

Kalou or Schwartzer as well. Scandalous.

That was the player I was trying to remember. :grinning:

1 Like

Going back further Patrick Kluivert and one of the De Boer brothers can’t remember which one though

Went to Sunderland eventually for a little while

1 Like

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/1662087949062733825?s=46&t=AXaXFdGpC85RzXwk6DBMgA

It’s going to be super disappointing if we don’t sign Rice at this point. This one feels a lot like Jesus, our top priority and a deal we’ve been working on for months and months.

6 Likes

Agreed.

If we can’t secure supposed #1 targets like this then it is a huge failing and ultimately a knock on the project.

No BS’ing around, get it done decisively.

8 Likes

If we don’t sign Rice, the whole fanbase will go into meltdown.

Myself included.

Get it done GASPAR!!

1 Like

Need to see the clubs intent need to get these signings sorted decisively no dilly dallying please ?!

2 Likes

Just reading the BBC Saturday Gossip column which states that West Ham are interested in Tavares. That’s definitely the type of cash + player deal I could get behind this summer. Takes at least £10-£15m off the asking price.