Declan Rice (done and dusted)

Surprisingly few tbh.

1 Like

Who’s told him that? Arteta? Edu?

6 Likes

Rice, Partey, Xhaka, Caceido

Lokonga and Elneny maybe both out

I guess it maybe makes sense to have an u25 replacement for both our current midfielders if we want to go for titles and CLs and not have this “lets go out of the FA cup please” stuff?

Liverpool won the title with Wijnaldum, Henderson, Fabinho, Keita and maybe Ox played in midfield too?

It just seems like a lot of money to come up with when we’re still unlikely to raise much in sales.

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

I’d gladly take it but I just don’t buy that if we sign him we’ll go back in for Rice with real intent.

Now that Elneny is out it seems the club is doing most of its summer business now tbh

4 Likes

Yeah, if we sign Caicedo the squad is pretty well set. Bring back Patino for Sambi’s spot. We might not even have any more incomings in the summer, beyond a cheap young punt or two.

I’d love to buy Rice as well and send Patino on loan again but it seems far fetched.

1 Like

Imagine being able to rest Partey and Xhaka for the Champions League because we have Caicedo and Rice to play in the league. Or, you are playing Madrid away - Rice and Partey to protect the defence.

Signing two quality cms seems unlikely, but if we did, our midfield would be set for years. Patino in the background as well.

Caicedo and Tielemanns is probably more likely but I think Rice has the potential to be the best CM in the league and I want him here.

Get Sambi, El Nenny and Lokonga gone, even sell Tierney and Balogun if we have to raise funds. Games are won or lost in midfield.

1 Like

4 Likes
4 Likes

Ricey is a gooner

Ricey is a gooner

na na na na na na na na

4 Likes

Excellent news for Chelsea.

1 Like

Stop. Pls. For me

1 Like

Let’s kick it
Rice, Rice, Baby
Rice, Rice, Baby

1 Like

All right stop. :smiley:

1 Like

Will it ever stop?
Yo, I don’t know

Let’s kick it…Rice, Rice, Baby…Rice, Rice, Baby

Have you seen him sing it?

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Can’t wait for that at the Emirates next season…new half time song maybe? :grin:

1 Like

The potential deal breaker with Rice is if Chelsea show great promise in the next few months, claim a CL spot for next season, and you never know, perhaps go for this year’s CL.

I think that could significantly weaken our position and then Chelsea would be more than clear financially to chase Rice and Rice would probably be happy to join them.

Key here these twats fall on their face and end up lingering in mid-table, and be swiftly eliminated for the CL.

I think that would put them in a tough spot and we will have the advantage on them. Hopefully City, Urd and Liverpool don’t get involved.

This is the 500th post and we all know as soon as it gets to 2000 he’ll sign for Chelsea. :grinning:

3 Likes