Declan Rice (done and dusted)

Wishlist signing in my eyes. If we had him available this season, I’d make is title favourites. Think he’s top quality.

Him, Partey, Jorginho, Xhaka, Vieira and Odegaard - inject it into my veins. El Nenny, Patino, ESR and Lokonga on the periphery. Shaping up very nicely.

1 Like

Lokonga on the periphery to such an extent that he’s playing for another club :+1:

8 Likes

:gabriel:

2 Likes

Look I’d sell two and loan Patino. El Nenny has signed a new contract though and not sure whether it’s over for Lokonga

It never started.

3 Likes

just scored for England against Italy, his value will go up (again)

1 Like

He’s having a pretty good game

Think he’s been immense. Bossed the middle.

1 Like

Our new DM hopefully!

everyone wants Bellingham, but Rice probably fits our profile more, in terms of quality and fees.

1 Like

I am strongly of the view we won’t sign him. The leak of our interest so early on, the likely PL competition for him, the vast price tag. I just don’t see us doing it.

if West Ham go down his price could go down

I don’t think that’s true either. They’ve been in the PL for years, it’s not like they’ll be desperate for cash to avoid bankruptcy or something.

The oil clubs will go for Bellingham

so, we have a chance while they are chasing the ultimate trophy

There will be clubs interested in Rice with the money to do it. I don’t think we’ll pay what we would have to.

1 Like

then we’d better have some alternatives…
Caicedo won’t be cheap, SMS wont’ be cheat… I don’t even think ESR can survive there while rumors saying Arteta tries to convert him to be a CM…

Hopefully, Rice wants to come here desperately enough to make it happen.

1 Like

Yeh I was going to say that it all depends on how much the player wants to come here but after the absolute farce of that Mudryk deal I’m not sure what to believe anymore with these things.

Rice would fit in here with our young star studded generation of players so if he’s smart he’ll make the right choice

7 Likes

Looked good last night
Tall, strong, great in the tackle and popped up with a goal

Id be happy to have him as a cover for Partey

With Bellingham, hes a much more progressive forward running player, he would be more of the Xhaka role replacement so I can see it being one or the other, rolewise I mean, not players.

He’s ours in the summer :saluting_face:

3 Likes