Declan Rice (done and dusted)

Welcome to Arsenal Declan Rice

I cant wait to buy a shirt with your name on the back to wind up all the West Ham fans I know

Great player but it’s a lot of money and we got absolutely worked by West Ham on the fee. Very nervous to see if he can make that money worthwhile. I’m still suffering from the Pepe transfer.

3 Likes

Since I have last been on OA we have outbid City who pulled out. Closed the rumour thread and got a spanking new player thread!

Glorious!

4 Likes

Club can’t win ffs.

Lose out on him and it’s “lack of ambition”, “getting schooled by City, again”, “miss out on another top target”, etc.

Get him and it’s “too expensive”, “he isn’t that good”, “we got rinsed by West Ham”.

8 Likes

That is certainly true, although we have got a great player.

Let’s hope we have learned from West Ham and that the next player we sell isn’t sold for peanuts. :grinning:

1 Like

I’m enjoying the msgs from my mates saying Rice is vanilla.

If City signed him it would be msgs of, small club mentality miss your no 1 target again.

5 Likes

Wtf does he mean generally proven right. Who the fuck else does this scenario apply to?

1 Like

I don’t think it’s unreasonable to question the amount of money being spent on a single player. He’s a great player, that’s never been my issue. We’ll have to wait and see if and how it impacts our transfer business going forward.

Cheers for the dopamine rush Blink, all we need now is the Ornstein seal of confirmation.

4 Likes

Guy is just talking shite. Athletics finest.

3 Likes

Nerds :roll_eyes:

Its well documented City have a price they will pay for a player and if they don’t agree they will pull out.

Cool. Literally when has that ever actually mattered/happened before though?

And if they pulled out, how was that proven right?

That’s the guys claim. There’s zero back up to it.

There is lots of players. He gave you a list in his tweet. Also VvD in 2018 they didn’t agree with Southampton’s price so got Laporte

I can agree with this

6 Likes

This is the only vanilla rice in existence

5 Likes

For the record, I very much dislike this thread being created just yet, but having taken it upon myself to reverse one mod decision already today, I don’t think I can get away with doing so once more :grin:

4 Likes

4 Likes