Dayot Upamecano

He’s apparently played 80 odd games for RB Leipzig and he’s only 20 years old. I didn’t realise he was that experienced already.

A lot of twitter ft nerds cream their pants over him too.

2 Likes

This kids name has been around for years. He signed for RB for €10m and he’s been one of the hottest defensive prospects for at least the last 4 years.

It’s criminal that Wenger didn’t utilise his knowledge of the French market and his contacts to secure talent like this at reasonable prices.

5 Likes

I think we have a chance at this, only if we can shift Kos, Mustafi and Chambers.

We’ve tried it before…

Forever loaded. Never shot off.

2 Likes

Anyone know if he’s actually good? Always just kinda had him down as one of those guys twitter/video game freaks rate but never seen anything to indicate actual football people rating him? Never seen him play but remember seeing a few highlights where he looked a little Sakho-esque.

No idea IRL but he has been monster on FM for a few years :santi:

If it means we are getting a top quality CB…

jpeg

You can take that Tierney rumor, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, AND STICK IT STRAIGHT UPAMECANDY ASS JABRONI!!

9 Likes

I’m cutting rn but that upamecandy ass pun is outrageously good and I can chuckle a bit now so thnx :heart:

1 Like

Lololol why are u all emo rt now my dood??

1 Like

Feel like pure shit just want Tierney announcement

7 Likes

@RockyMaivia where are you dude? Flagrant gimmick infringement.

Is this Upamecano lad really the answer? I mean a player that will immediately be an upgrade to Chambers/Mustafi.

Right now a stop sign is more effective than Mustafi

4 Likes

Hehe do you really need to ask that question? I mean just reread that last bit you wrote…

:arteta:

1 Like

Some reports are now floating around that RB want Smith-Rowe as a makeweight in the deal. Probably bullshit but if true I’d be happy to pack ESR’s bags for him if that’s what it takes to get in a decent central defender.

3 Likes

Transfer or loan makeweight?

3 Likes

Juicy - loan and 50 million… or transfer and 30 million with buyback at 40/50 million just in case.

Man there’s madness behind the scenes, it looks like it’s the first time the backroom staff is actually working.

3 Likes