David Ospina

He is, and he can still play against Arsenal in the EL because the loan rules do not apply in that competition

I didn’t know that. Very strange.

I thought we had the choice - we can either let him play or we can request that he doesn’t play against us. I’m sure I read that shit somewhere.

1 Like

Read that too. Seems like bs.

It’s not bs. It was either in the loan contract or it wasn’t and if it was we can agree to ignore it.

It’s a PL rule but not a UEFA one that a player can’t play against their parent club.

For anyone wondering, here it is:

He just had a pretty serious injury to his head so i doubt he’ll be playing anyways.

2 Likes

We’re rolling in it now. Takes our transfer budget up to £44m. Am I right @Maverick79 ? :smile:

5 Likes

We know how to get bare cash fam.

That’s Özil paid for another 10 weeks :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

How cool is that. We can now make 4x£10m bids for 4 average players and when those get turned down we can up them a notch with £1m each. :wenger2:

:bellerin:

fuck off you guys :bellerin:

1 Like

I’m making that a £0.096m profit.

Where are all you “only Liverpool do good business” fuckers now?

4 Likes

We truly are negotiation KINGS :crown:

2 Likes

Tbf, he had one year left on his contract. Still, 4m euro kinda low for a guy who succeeded there and is one of Colombia’s best players.

2 Likes

Hazard has 1 year left on his contract, wants to leave and Chelsea will likely squeeze out €140m with add-ons from Madrid. It’s pure magic. If it was us we’d sell him for €40m max.

2 Likes

Can’t say i’ll miss the 4ft no arms stand behind his line goalkeeper to be honest

2 Likes

Ospina’s a good keeper. He has a level and a certain style. Not everyone is made for the top flight in PL.

1 Like

just happy to see that’s he getting sold, just get whatever we can for him, never particularly rated the guy

Ospina should really evaluate what’s his worth at Napoli. An international that earned the #1 there and they’re scrooging over this like bums.