David Luiz (Signed and closed)

People who think Luiz is shit are crazy. The guy has elite passing and essentially makes Xhaka redundant in the Arsenal team. Yeah, he definitely has lapses in concentration but on a short term deal this is a really good move for Arsenal.

4 Likes

A laughing stock with the premier league trophy siiiuuu.

Excellent short term signing. Amazing character get IN !

1 Like

Who is David Luizā€™s agent? :eyes:

2 Likes

Canā€™t make a judgement until I see, wages, fee and contract length.

he isnā€™t terrible and youā€™re right about his passing, but he has the specific kind of weakness that we suffer from back there already - just braindead and stunning momentsā€¦ if it is one year kind of deal or maybe 2 max, ok I can live with it depending on other termsā€¦ would rather we went all-in on the Saliba/Upa direction though.

1 Like

He canā€™t defend well enough though; heā€™s a clown at the back so often and ideally our CB signing this summer would be someone who doesnā€™t have a knack for causing similar car crashes to the players we already have

3 Likes

hehe yeah we already have one ā€œpretty decent footballerā€ who is just tragically incompetent b/c of his brain.

Yeah signing Luiz is basically adding gasoline to an already raging fire

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t be unhappy about this. Iā€™d be unhappy if we ever let him take a free kick.

Iā€™m not a fan of him, heā€™s got a bit of the Mustafiā€™s about him. Is he going to make us better? I doubt it to be fair. I want to bring in Center Backs who make us better and not add to the list of average ones. If we donā€™t find any might as well keep it as it is imo. Not a popular opinion.

1 Like

Kos departure making club look desperate. Out of left-field this.

1 Like

Iā€™d be very fucking unhappy about spending any amount of fucking money on a 32 year old brain dead defender with concentration issues, Jesus Christ

7 Likes

COUTINHO IS COMING.

:kroenke::kos2:

1 Like

Well this came out of nowhere!!

Would be a brilliant short term signing and so much better than Koscielny.

Do it!!

1 Like

In terms of pure defensive ability not really

2 Likes

David Luizā€™s 2016-17 season >>> any Arsenal CB performance this decade.

5 Likes

Heā€™s one of the best CBā€™s at the top 6 clubs lol.

Donā€™t understand why people are against this? :thinking:

2 Likes

David Luiz letting in 7. :pires1:

3 Likes

So funny to see people talk themselves into this shite.

1 Like

I canā€™t stand Side show Bob. It would be a terrible transfer and Iā€™m not sure itā€™s an upgrade on Mustafi at all.

1 Like