Danny Welbeck

:joy:

He is a hard working better than average player but his injuries will always let him down. I would keep him as a off the bench player but nothing more.

At his age and with his injury record, as well as his 100k a week wages, surely we could put the money to better use.
West Ham usually buy all our attacking, injury prone players, Iā€™m sure if we asked them nicely they would do the same with Welbeck.

3 Likes

Heā€™s out of contract at the end of the season so we donā€™t need anyone to buy him, heā€™s gone if thatā€™s what we want.

1 Like

Can someone explain the negativity towards Danny ?

Heā€™s pretty average and always injured?

2 Likes

Wenger signed enough of those . I wouldnā€™t say Danny was an average player .

2 Likes

Heā€™s supposed to be striker but yet he doesnā€™t score.

I like the guy but heā€™s bang average and one could say thatā€™s being kind.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s not entirely fair. Heā€™s also sometimes a winger that doesnā€™t create too.

9 Likes

Negativity is probably because heā€™s never hit double figure league goals, also been injured more than healthy in his 5 seasons in North London.

Can anyone explain why there should be positivity towards Danny?

6 Likes

Depends how emotionally involved you are I think. In terms of his attitude, as far as Iā€™m concerned our team would be a better one if everyone was more like him.

But heā€™s never good enough to be a starter and his record speaks to support that. If he wasnā€™t so unfortunate with injuries perhaps a few of us would be a bit more on the fence, but to have someone on the books on his salary that is more injured than not feels silly.

1 Like

First, you gotta admit, he is a defensive forward.
Which literally means, he is shit as a forward, and his value is his defensive abilities.
Then next question would be, why the fuck we put a defensive player on the attacking position, but not put him as our full back, wing back, DM, or even CB position???

Come on, you know thisā€¦ he is just not good enough.
Just like Iwobi, an attacker without end product (goals, assist), you canā€™t be good.

1 Like

:joy:

Fuck me
Iwobi is pulling up trees isnā€™t he ?
When did Iwobi stamp his authority on a game and bag a brace ?
Wake me up when youā€™ve got an answer
Zzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Iwobi did not, neither Welbeck.

My thoughts exactly when someone tries to big up DW.

On a good day he is.

I wouldnā€™t expect anything else from you

Whyā€™s that chief?